v Rotherham United (A) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Harrowram said:

The international break was supposed to provide time for injured players to recover and to work on tactics and formations. We return to action with more injured players than we had 2 weeks ago and can't beat a Rotherham side that works hard but has precious little quality!

So what's new? It doesn't matter how bad Rotherham are in the run-up to playing Derby - we win there once every couple of decades.

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Of course it's possible. Either you duplicate the original post or simply quote it. 

As I implied at the very start of all this, it's poor behaviour to take the match thread away from someone who's seen us through four successive wins. Should never be done on a football forum. 

I'm not sure its worthy of such a debate, to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Of course it's possible. Either you duplicate the original post or simply quote it. 

As I implied at the very start of all this, it's poor behaviour to take the match thread away from someone who's seen us through four successive wins. Should never be done on a football forum. 

handbags.jpg.957e4c049daee3b4cee1784e9ee26c19.jpg

Just now, SaintRam said:

Bradley Johnson booked for taking a throwin that he mistakenly thought was ours to take.

This refs lost his head, let alone Frank.

Just now, caymanram said:

WTF. Johnson booked for breathing it seems. Ref is pathetic- and biased ??!!

Said on RD He gave the 4th official a load of verbals

Just now, Paul71 said:

Said on RD He gave the 4th official a load of verbals

He was directing his verbals at the Rotherham coach, who has directing them back by the look of it. 

Archived