Mason Mount

Cam the Ram

He has been a joy to watch, his movement and arriving in the box at the right time, is something which is hard to find these days and he is only 19 years old, think he will devolop into a top goal scoring midfielder, probably be the next Frank Lampard the player, he will get better and better, hope we can enjoy him next season as well, England international by the time he is 23 years old.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Rampage said:

He sort of collects goals just because they are there to collect as a natural consequence of being so talented. Bizarrely looks a bit of a captain just by example of excellent play. Even better than Hughes, I think. ?

For me he is a different type of mid-fielder to Hughes. He will score more goals but Hughes has more 'bite' in the tackle.

I would have loved to have seen them both in Frankie's mid-field for Derby.

On 29/08/2018 at 09:36, Carl Sagan said:

That's 4 goal in the first 7 games. I know 2 of those goal were in the cup, but I was still surprised to see him 100/1 for Championship top scorer. I've gone for an each-way flutter on the boy.

Two were in the cup and the other two would have been saved if Carson had been the opposing keeper.

Not being a damper, I love  the kid, more of an observation. 

The lads being groomed for stardom. If he stays injury free he’ll go all the way. We very lucky to have him. The club need to make the most of him & and we need to appreciate his talents whilst ever he’s here. May not be as long as most of us would like I’m afraid. 

6 minutes ago, Gisby said:

The lads being groomed for stardom. If he stays injury free he’ll go all the way. We very lucky to have him. The club need to make the most of him & and we need to appreciate his talents whilst ever he’s here. May not be as long as most of us would like I’m afraid. 

Yeah, the dream scenario would be for him to help us get promotion this season. Then get loaned back to us for our first season in the Prem. Then Chelski decide to flog him to us after that.

The chances are slim, but it wouldn't be the first time Chelsea have let talent go without properly recognising their potential.

See Keven De Bruyne. See Mo Salah. See Romelu Lukaku. See Arjen Robben.

The list goes on.

13 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Yeah, the dream scenario would be for him to help us get promotion this season. Then get loaned back to us for our first season in the Prem. Then Chelski decide to flog him to us after that.

The chances are slim, but it wouldn't be the first time Chelsea have let talent go without properly recognising their potential.

The list goes on.

?

18 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

The list goes on.

He has ambitions of playing in the champions league so unless we get a billionaire owner who can pay Chelsea £60 mill for him and give him 100k a week we wont have a prayer of getting him on a permanent.

3 hours ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

He has ambitions of playing in the champions league so unless we get a billionaire owner who can pay Chelsea £60 mill for him and give him 100k a week we wont have a prayer of getting him on a permanent.

Anything's possible if we get promoted. 

Interview with the Telegraph. Seems a grounded and well spoken lad, and highlights the importance of Frank Lampard and Jody Morris here. Make no bones about it, pretty much the entire reason he is here is because of Frank and Jody and I'm glad that he sees such a benefit in working for them. He makes us instantly better due to his quality and hopefully, for the future, it can help him become a regular for Chelsea and then England

I haven't got to a game yet this season but I am guessing then that the televised games have been his weaker performances ?

Because dare I say it, I haven't seen a lot - do not get me wrong, what I have seen is good, but not quite as good as I was expecting or as I hear here.

Archived