v Wolves (H) Match Thread

rynny

1 minute ago, LeyStand said:

I am watching on North Carolina and Rams TV was faultless, it is obvious that people are blaming Rams TV rather than the lousy internet speeds in the UK

Rubbish - look at the picture posted earlier - the connection failed, I had the same happen.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

And more importantly, why does he care?

I don’t see any harm in seeing how other teams in our league are shaping up and assessing how we compare. I don’t like watching Derby pre season games live usually because if we do well, it gets me too excited and if we don’t, it makes me all negative. Highlights are different because I know the outcome already. 

Very enjoyable. Sets us up nicely for the season.

harry wilson was man of the match for me.his speed of thought is so quick. 

But....frank is really impressing me. 

The revolution in playing style is wonderful to see. The way he speaks is fantastic. He seems to hit the right note without the self-conscious ego driven nonsense we've seen from so many managers. Ok its early days and we haven't kicked a ball in anger yet, but its very impressive so far.

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Rubbish - look at the picture posted earlier - the connection failed, I had the same happen.

Yes, it's really annoying when people make excuses for it out of some kind of misplaced loyalty.

I never have any issues with YouTube, Netflix or any other video site. I expect a service I'm paying a premium price for to work well, and Rams TV certainly doesn't. As if having to listen to Marc Edworthy wasn't bad enough on its own.

The improvement from last season is astronomical. We really look the part. Lowe, I just can’t find the words. The kid is absolutely ridiculous. If he stays fit then we’ve got one hell of a player. The balance is perfect. I have to say Nugent was outstanding today too. The pass for Mount was first class. If we keep on this path, I genuinely think we could occupy the top two spots. A lot can happen over the course of a season, sure, but we are showing signs that we have what it takes IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

The improvement from last season is astronomical. We really look the part. Lowe, I just can’t find the words. The kid is absolutely ridiculous. If he stays fit then we’ve got one hell of a player. The balance is perfect. I have to say Nugent was outstanding today too. The pass for Mount was first class. If we keep on this path, I genuinely think we could occupy the top two spots. A lot can happen over the course of a season, sure, but we are showing signs that we have what it takes IMO. 

If we occupy the top two spots then we’re just being greedy I’ll be happy with one of them ?

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

This “three full teams” concept is really gaining some traction. Occupying the top two spots would be quite an achievement. Just hope our third XI manages to stay up too...

Max Lowe was brilliant today, he is so convincing on the ball. He's going to be a big player for us this year. Mason Mount is such a complete midfielder, he has so much time on the ball, and has got incredible vision. 

Our football today was superb at times, quick one touch passing was used often. The Lampard revolution is going to be excellent to watch.

Interesting omissions from the subs, particularly with Jody Morris’s comments the other evening about “ways of letting players know they are not part of the plans” or words to that affect.  I must say that there was a great balance of experience and youthful exuberance across the squad - at no point when the subs were coming on did I feel we were substantially weakening the team.  Exciting times ?

I think we have the style of fulham and the graft of Cardiff.

i'm not sure that we could yet sustain it for 90 minutes and 46 games but what a transformation!

And we might get bullied at times, but I don't care.

this feels like a team we can cheer every step of the way.

Archived