v Wolves (H) Match Thread

rynny

Impressive performance from The Rams today. Very pleasing way to finish pre-season. ?

Unimpressive performance from Rams TV after the first half. Kept losing connection, must have been at least six times. ?

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I subscribed to this game, plenty to be optimistic about, really looking forward to Friday night, can’t see any of this “let’s not lose this” nonsense from Frank & Jody, they have faith in their coaching and more importantly, their players, encourage them to express themselves and play quality football. What a transformation in such a short time.

I don’t envy Reading at all facing us on Friday night, they won’t know what’s hit them. COYR ? 

Just now, McLovin said:

I didn’t watch the Derby game today, I was going off what people said on here about the Derby game, seems I made the right choice with the problems with RAMSTV

You chose to watch the Forest game?!

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I didn’t watch the Derby game today, I was going off what people said on here about the Derby game, seems I made the right choice with the problems with RAMSTV

It only went down about 3 times at the start of the second half, for about 10-15 seconds each time. 

Not what people made of it ?

45 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Forsyth may not end up being first choice this season but you haven't an earthly clue as to how Lampard sees him. You seem to be another one of those 'fans' who has a real downer on an individual player and uses every opportunity to have a dig.

Agreed. I actuality thought that fozzy looked as if was getting back to his best at Notts County. Looked very good

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

p.s would it be bad if I said?

So you didn't watch Derby but chose to watch forest instead?

But I can say that I can see both Forest and Derby having successful seasons. Hopefully we will get up automatically as I wouldn’t be able to bare a game against them in play offs. The forest Portuguese new signings don’t seem like mugs that some people are saying.

As for Derby, I’ll watch highlights tomorrow but I’m glad Mount, Flo and Wilson played well. I was worried before the game that Bryson was going to miss start of season due to his injury problems so I’m glad he played today.

5 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

Impressive performance from The Rams today. Very pleasing way to finish pre-season. ?

Unimpressive performance from Rams TV after the first half. Kept losing connection, must have been at least six times. ?

Same here. Thought it was my connection. Very excited about the season and get to see the mighty Rams soon too in person. Taking my 5 year old grandson to his first match. Get the bets on 3-0. Should be Preston

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

Wilson was very active but virtually nothing he tried actually came off for him.

I thought he did OK going forward when choosing to pass rather than beat his man. He came up against Boly and was just flattened any time he tried to get past him, but when he looked for a pass, more often than not it would lead to at least a half chance. I was just really impressed by his defensive performance after being moved to a central role in the 2nd half

1 minute ago, LeyStand said:

I am watching on North Carolina and Rams TV was faultless, it is obvious that people are blaming Rams TV rather than the lousy internet speeds in the UK

Owen Bradley literally tweeted that there are issues with RamsTV and their streaming partner is looking into it

Archived