v Wolves (H) Match Thread

rynny

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Then we'd desperately need a LB and have little time to find one ? 

Hypothetically of course but £15 million solves a lot of cash issues and I tend to think we could find another left back 

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m enjoying this, yeah Wolves aren’t playing at full throttle but I’m more interested in what we do anyway. Blinding save from Carson, brilliant block from Keogh and Nuge’s goal albeit fortuitous, my highlights but I saw plenty of other positives to suggest it’s going to be a good season.

4 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Forsyth ???ffs that’s why he’s tried bird. 

He’s been injured and was good in the first pre season game to be fair. I’m not his biggest fan either but I think he’d be fine as a back up to Lowe, saves us from buying another left back from somewhere.

Just now, McLovin said:

He’s been injured and was good in the first pre season game to be fair. I’m not his biggest fan either but I think he’d be fine as a back up to Lowe, saves us from buying another left back from somewhere.

We should have got rid when we had the chance. Frank doesn’t see him as good back up either. He would rather play a u 23 out of position than Forsyth. 

1 minute ago, Doodle said:

We should have got rid when we had the chance. Frank doesn’t see him as good back up either. He would rather play a u 23 out of position than Forsyth. 

I agree with you there and I was shocked when we gave him a new contract. I doubt anyone would buy him though so I don’t mind keeping him around. He doesn’t seem like a disruptive type and he may be useful to bring on in the late stages of games to defend set pieces because of his height

4 minutes ago, Coconut said:

The free kick that lead to our goal, bloke to my right, after a couple of other comments about "these Portuguese" earlier, states "that's what they all do, dirty fouls to stop us attacking, typical South Americans"

Laugh or cry?

Probably referring to the colonial Portuguese in Brazil. Or he’s thick as pigshit. Let you decide 

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I agree with you there and I was shocked when we gave him a new contract. I doubt anyone would buy him though so I don’t mind keeping him around. He doesn’t seem like a disruptive type and he may be useful to bring on in the late stages of games to defend set pieces because of his height

As long as the opponents  cross the ball in very, very slowly 

Archived