v Wolves (H) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be the weather? It's only raining where I am in Derby but is there maybe a storm accompanying it at the stadium? 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Could be the weather? It's only raining where I am in Derby but is there maybe a storm accompanying it at the stadium? 

Probably that accompanied with the fact a good chunk of Wolves fans are watching by the looks of it. There's a lot more excitement around their team than for Southampton fans so it's probably the highest number of viewers so far this pre-season

I popped over to the wolves forum where some of them taken on rams tv for the game and they are very complementary about us and one or two are saying they will be putting some cash on us this season based on what they are seeing - which is nice to hear

12 minutes ago, Doodle said:

We should have got rid when we had the chance. Frank doesn’t see him as good back up either. He would rather play a u 23 out of position than Forsyth. 

Forsyth may not end up being first choice this season but you haven't an earthly clue as to how Lampard sees him. You seem to be another one of those 'fans' who has a real downer on an individual player and uses every opportunity to have a dig.

16 minutes ago, Doodle said:

We should have got rid when we had the chance. Frank doesn’t see him as good back up either. He would rather play a u 23 out of position than Forsyth. 

An U23 has not been played out of position at LB while Forsyth has been fit.

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

FloJo coming on. Wonder if we're trying 4-2-3-1?

Carson

Wisdom Keogh Davies Lowe

Mount Ledley

Wilson Lawrence FloJo

Nugent

Looks like Wilson's moved inside. 

Archived