Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

He did score 16(?) and won the POTY award for a promoted team playing left wing though. I think that's more to do with Alex Neil than anything else. I for the life of me can't see how he orchestrated such a feat.

Left midfield rather than LW. 

Beckham not Giggs.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

As previously mentioned he plays wide right mainly for the u23's - doesn't look like he has played on the left much and I think in both pre-season games so far Bennett has come on the left and Thomas played on the right? Wilson is mainly right wing too but can play left, Lawrence mainly left but can play right. Good options on both wings which is only a positive to inter-change during matches

Bennett came on for Thomas last night and both played on the right wing...

6 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

Bennett came on for Thomas last night and both played on the right wing...

Ah yeh just seen, thought Bennett + Blackman came on at the same time thats all. Did Bennett stay on the right when Blackman came on or did he go left and Blackman right?

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Ah yeh just seen, thought Bennett + Blackman came on at the same time thats all. Did Bennett stay on the right when Blackman came on or did he go left and Blackman right?

Stayed on the right

On 06/07/2018 at 13:18, Phoenix said:

Apparently, Monkhouse had a phenominal memory for names and facts. A mate of mine went to his (large) Company's annual Christmas dinner. Monkhouse was the guest speaker, and mingled with the guests beforehand, teasing out snippets of information about other guests in an apparently casual manner.

A couple of hours later, with no written notes, he had them in stitches recounting loads of anecdotes about individual members.

My mate was not the easily impressed guy, and had no particular affection for BM, but this really did impress him.

Off topic, a usual.

Loved Monkhouse...2 great jokes of his...”I couldn’t understand why my career took a dive after the Manchester Guardian described me as a “real cult”....

and “they laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian...they’re not laughing now are they?” ?

2 hours ago, MarchesRam said:

Thats a good point.... what if Wilson has an absolutely blinding start to the season, and then Klopp recalls him leaving us in the lurch?

very good point but I thought signing for the season was signing for the season.

5 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Loved Monkhouse...2 great jokes of his...”I couldn’t understand why my career took a dive after the Manchester Guardian described me as a “real cult”....

and “they laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian...they’re not laughing now are they?” ?

Think he also did the one about his father died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like his passengers.

48 minutes ago, sage said:

Left midfield rather than LW. 

Beckham not Giggs.

Positionally that's where he played but Johnson was deployed as more of a wide target man. All Norwich's play went down the right hand side with Johnson looking to get in and around the back post for the cross.

3 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

I agree, I have a feeling things are in the pipeline. There is often a domino effect during the transfer ( silly) season.

lets see, if the objective is to reduce the wage bill then to buy without outgoings seems odd 

Frank wants his team and he will get it.  The horde of out of contract this year players will have to shape up or not get a game. 

Archived