Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

6 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

I wasn't having a go honestly. I was asking the same question..... Who the hell is it?

Used to know a guy from there (Stanley Common) who used to train greyhounds.... Sid Alexander....... Would be about 90 now if he is still alive........ A Ram too.... Went to many games with him. 

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Used to know a guy from there (Stanley Common) who used to train greyhounds.... Sid Alexander....... Would be about 90 now if he is still alive........ A Ram too.... Went to many games with him. 

I moved from their with my parents as a nipper to Breadsall village and don't know Sid Alexander  but I remember we had a neighbour who was larger than life, his name was Ernie Sarsen a coal miner. Not sure if he's alive or dead but he would be in his 90's if still alive. 

32 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

I knew Sid. My dad used to stable his greyhounds there and we used to walk them

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

image.png.29c23a21cbcbc8010befea62b9832527.png

This is gonna bite Nixon pretty hard if he signs for Derby in the coming days. He's been saying it's definitely not Derby in for him for a while.

Very rare sky say anything unless its concrete

47 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I was born in Stanley Common mate...……...Offer for who?

Brung up on George Stafford's black puddins?

17 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I knew Sid. My dad used to stable his greyhounds there and we used to walk them

Small world. Went to many games with him and he was also a fellow member of the Sportsman's Club too. Sid was a true Ram.  I am guessing he is dead now.  

Are we time-filling waiting for an announcement again??   What I REALLY want to hear is that Vydra has gone....... Why doesn't Rowett sort that out instead  of muscling in at the last minute on our inward dealings??

Happy with this. Think he'll offer us something a bit different with raw pace.

I hope we see something similar to the seasons under Mac, with 4 wingers who would swap out with each other dead on 60 minutes. 

Lawrence and Josefzoon/Wilson starting, with the other and Thomas coming on after an hour. Sounds potent.

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

image.png.29c23a21cbcbc8010befea62b9832527.png

This is gonna bite Nixon pretty hard if he signs for Derby in the coming days. He's been saying it's definitely not Derby in for him for a while.

Brentford have confirmed a bid had been accepted. What a plonker Nixon is. 

Possibly the worst way of starting an auction would be confirming a bid has been accepted thus warning everyone not to bother.

22 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

West Brom are after him. Wolves are also taking a look.

We have no chance of signing him if there is a fee over £2.5 million involved.

We're cash-strapped until we sell Vydra.

We have no chance of signing him, but we have had a bid accepted for him? Come on. 

31 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

West Brom are after him. Wolves are also taking a look.

We have no chance of signing him if there is a fee over £2.5 million involved.

We're cash-strapped until we sell Vydra.

So the bid we have reportedly had accepted isn't real? We are just throwing out bids with no ability or intention of following through on them?

Archived