Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, David said:

Whilst we might have players that can play the position, are they players that can provide the quality Lampard is looking for in that position?

You could look at the squad now and say we don't need to sign anyone as we have all position covered, but I'd like to think each season we would look to improve on what we have where we can afford to. 

If Jozefzoon can come in and do that, give the man a Derby shirt.

David you are writing some Cracking posts this year. 

6 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Behave lad... We're all friends here...

@David - Don't want David's knickers in a twist

I don't want @David's knickers at all, twisted or otherwise.

1 minute ago, BaaLocks said:

Does David wear knickers? Each to their own I guess.

Frilly the last time I took them off with my teeth.

31 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

This can't be true because @Bris Vegas said we can't sign anyone until we sell Vydra.

Stand down lads.

There appears to be a deal in place for Vydra. Selling him is our only option if we plan to buy this summer.

I’m personally happy about this deal. I rate the player.

Weimann out, Jozefzoon in for a total net spend of say £750,000 plus less wages is a darn good deal.

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

There appears to be a deal in place for Vydra. Selling him is our only option if we plan to buy this summer.

I’m personally happy about this deal. I rate the player.

Weimann out, Jozefzoon in for a total net spend of say £750,000 plus less wages is a darn good deal.

Or... We got 2m for weimann + his wages (will be high because we bought him form a premier league club), 2m for Rowett , The wages of Baird, Bent and Shackell (only prediction but thats probably at least 60k per week in wages, extra 3m+ a year).  There were probably loan fees involved for Mount and wilson, but taking all those numbers into account, there is surely no shock that we are able to spend some money

4 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

Or... We got 2m for weimann + his wages (will be high because we bought him form a premier league club), 2m for Rowett , The wages of Baird, Bent and Shackell (only prediction but thats probably at least 60k per week in wages, extra 3m+ a year).  There were probably loan fees involved for Mount and wilson, but taking all those numbers into account, there is surely no shock that we are able to spend some money

+ Add-ons for Ince and Hughes as they both retained Premier League status. Probably another £1-2m there.  

+ around 500k additional revenue for making the playoffs.

+ the supposedly very good sponsorship deal from 32Red off the back of the FL appointment.

Archived