Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Lawrence hit the cross bar at Notts I was amazed and shocked at the same time.

I can’t remember him getting many long range shot anywhere near on target last season.

He reverted to normal At Mansfield.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I would but I’m right he was the most creative with most assists for us

Most creative and most assists aren't necessarily the same thing. He took nearly all the free kicks and corners. You are almost guaranteed to have the highest amount of assists on that basis.

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I can’t remember him getting many long range shot anywhere near on target last season.

50% of his goals were from outside the box last year

I think people should get off Lawrence's back - When he was confident he was electric - But can you really expect a creative, attacking talent to thrive under Gary "hoof it long and hope someone with pace is nearby" Rowett?

4 minutes ago, sage said:

Most creative and most assists aren't necessarily the same thing. He took nearly all the free kicks and corners. You are almost guaranteed to have the highest amount of assists on that basis.

We scored relatively few of our set pieces compared to the rest of the league - And I remember Baird taking a lot of corners

Unless you can prove that most of his 7 assists came from set pieces that's not much of a contribution - You also don't know what percentage of our set pieces he took - So unless you have any of those facts we're just going on your vague recollection of the season

Personally I've tried to block out memories of last season's football and I find it odd that others haven't

5 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

We scored relatively few of our set pieces compared to the rest of the league - And I remember Baird taking a lot of corners

Unless you can prove that most of his 7 assists came from set pieces that's not much of a contribution - You also don't know what percentage of our set pieces he took - So unless you have any of those facts we're just going on your vague recollection of the season

Personally I've tried to block out memories of last season's football and I find it odd that others haven't

So you are arguing about what happened last season whilst admitting you are trying to block out memories of last season.

PistoldPete2

This is an odd one ... when we have Wilson and Lawrence. Unless we are selling vydra or Lawrence or both .

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

This is an odd one ... when we have Wilson and Lawrence. Unless we are selling vydra or Lawrence or both .

Why is it? We have one senior winger that belongs to us - Lawrence. Wingers tend to pick up knocks and get tired quickly, we were short in that area. Makes perfect sense.

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Why is it? We have one senior winger that belongs to us - Lawrence. Wingers tend to pick up knocks and get tired quickly, we were short in that area. Makes perfect sense.

Anya??? He not ours anymore? Nor a senior winger?

Archived