Snake City watch

Zag zig

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant bang on anymore but Rowshit is no manager hes clueless.The players are clearly not playing for him and play like they don't know what the duck there doing. new pair of eyes and voice needed already. No going back he needs to be sacked ASAP

haven't heard his post-match interview yet but if he starts banging on about "if the pen goes in, it's a different game" then he can duck off, the ducking fraud.

The defence is ducking poo. We have no ducking wingers and booting it up to Afobe with nobody within 20 yards of him is fuckwittery in the extreme.

Talks a good game does Gary but he has no trousers

duck off Rowett and do it now you ducking charlatan - and Coates you are to blame you senile old goat...

Just a snippet of their joy.

A few of their fans are in cloud cuckoo land about the stature of Stoke City though... firstly that they think the Stoke job is "too big" for Rowett (they are a massive club obviously) and that many seem to think Big Sam would go and manage them.  Big Sam would not touch a Championship team.  

And my personal favourite from a snake city fan (I do however remember saying the exact same thing last season...): 

"I f*****g hate football. I'm 57 FFS, why am I letting a stupid f*****g game of football ruin my weekend. But it does, time after time after time. duck off football, just duck the duck off!

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/282645/stoke-blackburn-rovers-match-thread?page=20#ixzz5RritY6Aw

Soooo many threads on the Oatcake forum all aimed at Rowett one way or another.

He’s feeling the pressure alright because his post interview comments were critical of his defence, fans had a right to boo him but should boo the defence if anyone; classy!

Add the denial that mentioning defenders not playing and using social media, was not trying to deflect from the performance. The reality is Gaz has used up a lot of his 9 lives in the snake pit.

He needs Mr motivator for the next training session because he’s not going to have many friends left at this rate.

14 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Busted. ?

I’m surprised people haven’t come on here to give you credit.

If I remember last season you had him sussed.

I respected your opinion but didn’t agree and you copped plenty of flak from a lot of people.

I always enjoy the strong opinions,got to give you some credit on him,you called it from the off.

I amongst others was wrong.

Archived