Snake City watch

Zag zig

2 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I’m surprised people haven’t come on here to give you credit.

If I remember last season you had him sussed.

I respected your opinion but didn’t agree and you copped plenty of flak from a lot of people.

I always enjoy the strong opinions,got to give you some credit on him,you called it from the off.

I amongst others was wrong.

Yes....Me too.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're obsessed with his ears for some reason. I saw someone refer to him as 'orc ears' yesterday. 

It's actually making me warm to Stoke fans slightly. They may have delusions of grandeur, but they've got Rowett sussed pretty quickly. 

For entertainment value and pure shadenfreude, I hope they lose as many games as possible with him at the helm - including Forest!

3 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

The annoying thing is he's made enough money under false pretences already.

I was thinking about that, but he seems to have such a problem with his ego that I doubt the cash will shield him against humiliation. 

His interview yesterday, blaming the players that he picks and trains, including one who hasn't even played recently.

He's so desperate to be seen as competent, but it seems that he's lost the fans and players at Stoke after just nine games. He must be under huge pressure, and some of that's got to be getting through his thick skin. 

3 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

I always enjoy the strong opinions,got to give you some credit on him,you called it from the off.

I can't let you get away with that ? I believed at the new season beginning, but it did soon become clear that it was just words. ?

Hard to feel much sympathy for the Snake City fans though. ?

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I can't let you get away with that ? I believed at the new season beginning, but it did soon become clear that it was just words. ?

No mate,fairs fair mate,I know you don’t back down from a confrontation but you called it.

2 hours ago, Lambchop said:

No sympathy for him at all.

I think the bloke's a charlatan, and I'm taking great delight in watching his 'big move' unravel. 

That quote encapsulates perfectly the difference in class between Derby and Stoke.

To Derby fans a Charlatan.

To Stoke fans a horrible gimp.

Very well put?

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

If you're ever tempted to feel sorry for him, just think.........

will hughes, watford.

I always thought there was enough evidence in this transfer to push for a fraud charge.

To knowingly undersell something ridiculously below it’s value recklessly or incompetently  just to piss a load of people off.

I’ve just made this law up by the way(Wills Law)!

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It took me two games last season before I had had enough, and I never went again. This season, I bought season tickets on blind faith alone. Not sure what made me suddenly believe in fairy tales again, but something did.

Archived