Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

When food is just mixed together for no reason apart from to look fancy on a menu.

Horseradish or mustard mash being a particular pet hate of mine.

Don't they realise that a lot of people don't like mustard or horseradish?. Offer it on the side if people want the flavour.

Sausages smeared in syrup or french mustard

Any lovely recipe made and then the plate is covered in washing-up-liquid-tasting chopped coriander.

Stop it.

Fusspot.

29 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Fusspot.

Poor marketing. Why deliberately alienate a significant % of customers by unilaterally adding strong flavours into stuff - unless they offer a normal alternative as well. The recent examples I have said they couldn't do it plain.

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Poor marketing. Why deliberately alienate a significant % of customers by unilaterally adding strong flavours into stuff - unless they offer a normal alternative as well. The recent examples I have said they couldn't do it plain.

I know 

I was only teasing ?

It's really bad as I'm just as guilty as this as others (especially on the forum ? ) but people moaning all the time to me when I'm sitting down trying to work, reading or relax. But, I also find too much of people's company gets on my nerves, I need plenty of alone time really. 

10 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

It's really bad as I'm just as guilty as this as others (especially on the forum ? ) but people moaning all the time to me when I'm sitting down trying to work, reading or relax. But, I also find too much of people's company gets on my nerves, I need plenty of alone time really. 

I once read a short piece that summed up my experience of the difference between introverts (like me) and extroverts:

Introverts find being around people exhausting and need alone time to mentally recharge, where as it's the opposite for extroverts.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I once read a short piece that summed up my experience of the difference between introverts (like me) and extroverts:

Introverts find being around people exhausting and need alone time to mentally recharge, where as it's the opposite for extroverts.

Yeah that does make sense in a lot of ways. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy people's company but I definitely need plenty of recharges and refreshers from it.