CamRam Jerome

Boycie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As disappointing as he's been so far for us, he has potentially paid for himself tonight. Two hugely important goals and fair play to him. If this swings the pendulum and sees us somehow get ourselves promoted, then his transfer fee is pocket change. 

15 minutes ago, Kernow said:

As disappointing as he's been so far for us, he has potentially paid for himself tonight. Two hugely important goals and fair play to him. If this swings the pendulum and sees us somehow get ourselves promoted, then his transfer fee is pocket change. 

Would you spend a million and a half of Mel's money just to piss off Neil Warnock?

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Would you spend a million and a half of Mel's money just to piss off Neil Warnock?

I'd take out pay day loans of my own up to the value of £1,500,000 if it meant pissing off Neil Warnock.

He’s looked slow and cumbersome, until that second half tonight, where he suddenly became the striker we’ve needed for a long time. The defending left a lot to be desired, but there was still plenty to do for Jerome to get the ball in the net. Full marks.

More of the same at Villa Park please, don’t let it just be a one off.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

He’s looked slow and cumbersome, until that second half tonight, where he suddenly became the striker we’ve needed for a long time. The defending left a lot to be desired, but there was still plenty to do for Jerome to get the ball in the net. Full marks.

More of the same at Villa Park please, don’t let it just be a one off.

He may be many things, but he ain't slow

1 minute ago, jono said:

I thought why has he picked Jerome for this game ?

Gary is no mug, he had his reasons and was proved right

Well played Cameron and very smart choice Gary lad. 

Are you sure Gary is no mug jono? I’m sure I’ve seen a couple on eBay 

10 minutes ago, jono said:

I thought the exact same thing. Then in the second half when Morrison and Bamba looked like they were running in treacle it was a bit of an 'oh' moment.

17 minutes ago, jono said:

If Gary is no mug and Jerome is any good why hasn’t it happened before? ?

I said it was too early to judge him when he’s been slated. It’s still too early to judge him now after 1 game. But anyone questioning or doubting the signing, that is what he gives you, that is the 16 goal player who ripped boro apart in the playoff final. No other player in the squad can do what he did tonight, and that’s why with us shopping in the bargain basement department, it may yet prove to be a shrewd acquisition.

Well done CamJam

40 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Not been a fan of him at all but he suited this match,put a shift in and got the reward...well done Jerome.

Couldn’t have put it better myself. Tonight was his game against 2 muscle bound defenders but he also got more support second half and didn’t look so isolated either.

Cardiff suited him and his game.

50 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Better than spending my money. @Boycie always makes a big profit though - his turn next:lol:

Archived