CamRam Jerome

Boycie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

congratulations. That is the most ignorant post i have read on here today and that is saying something. 

i completely agree he worked his socks off all game, and as a striker you earn your money by punishing mistakes and he did that today. I cant believes some one could criticize him after that performance, hes a damn sight better than madine who missed an absolute sitter which would have put them 2 up.

He grafted tonight, I'm not entirely sure that he's as bad as people make out either. He's not the most technical footballer in the world, sure, but he runs the channels and he's not like Sammon or Theo. 

I'd say the formation and the style we are playing now suits him better. Good time to come as well. 

1 hour ago, Zag zig said:

Couldn’t have put it better myself. Tonight was his game against 2 muscle bound defenders but he also got more support second half and didn’t look so isolated either.

Cardiff suited him and his game.

Absolutely...

Not a quarter the player that Martin is but strong and relatively quick (until he tired tonight) with the poaching ability that every striker needs.

5 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Lets be right, who thought WTF is GR doing picking CJ......

Guilty as charged. I was impressed by his performance. He showed a bit of class with his celebrations too. No cupping of his ears from what I saw, which to be fair he would have been well within his rights to. We have given him a hammering for most of his performances so far. Five more performances like that and we may very well find ourselves in the promised land.

10 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

If Gary is no mug and Jerome is any good why hasn’t it happened before? ?

Because his skill set suits only a certain type of opposition and style of football. Like someone else we know (no emojis this morning so I'll just say nudge nudge wink wink )

he isn't a great all round striker but he is athletic and strong.

last night, with two thugs as centre backs he was in his element. It won't work regularly, but chosen for the right circumstances it works sometimes. As it did last night.

Credit where its due. Fantastic game from Jerome. Seen a few people saying the goals were bad mistakes. Yes agree, but Jeromoe was in the right place for the first one and finished brilliantly and his second goal at hat stage he could have taken his foot off the gas and not chased the ball down before Sean "I'm **** at football" Morrison got a healthy slice of karma, by being pushed over by a ghost to allow Jerome in. 

Fantastic second half and well done boys! 

Ps, Mo Salah has posters of Cameron Jerome in his bedroom. 

Great performance second half, he struggled in the first half but the CB’s tired and he capitalised. I think it helped him not being so isolated last night, there was 2 players waiting for him to play the ball back to.

Only concern is he seemed to pull up right near the end, hope he’s ok for Saturday. Had been dreading Villa away but now buzzing for it!

8 hours ago, Premier ram said:

showed last night why Gary signed him , strength , pace and goals , made a mug of Morrison , which delighted me , keep it up Cam

Yes very good on the night, but like the rest of the team, these performances shouldn't be reserved for special occasions. 

Archived