Derby Snow - Game called off

Day

2 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

They can’t operate with less than 300 stewards and they couldn’t get 300 to the stadium. Safety regs. (According to Radio)  

(Sorry, I know I said I’d done with this subject). 

Need 250 of them minimum just to give old Colin a good kicking :lol:

So the postponement was for his own good......

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just catching up with last week's Guardian Football Weekly podcast and there's a lovely story about Neil Warnock getting upset at a Christmas quiz accusing it of being fixed when it came down to the final question that he didn't know the answer to. Seems he's got form.

I suppose after the Carlos Tevez affair it's not unreasonable for him to think everyone is conspiring against him.

Comes in at 41:55 https://www.theguardian.com/football/audio/2018/mar/15/chelsea-fall-at-the-feet-of-messi-football-weekly-extra

38 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

So, it was called off then?

If we win the rearranged game, then Old Col will have a lot to say about it. 

Warnock will moan even if his Welsh whingers win. If he doesn't get any decision go in his favour, he'll stamps his feet and throw a tantrum like a big kid.

Getting fed up with this now Cardiff FC  are being shown up for being a mirror image of their attention seeking manager  who decided to take his team to a football ground where they had already been informed no game was being played and then moan nobody was there.......surprisingly.

7 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Getting fed up with this now Cardiff FC  are being shown up for being a mirror image of their attention seeking manager  who decided to take his team to a football ground where they had already been informed no game was being played and then moan nobody was there.......surprisingly.

and who let him in as well - so he could be in the stadium talking next to the pitch (which was obviously going to be perfect) for sky to interview him?

if he'd had gone to the shop. - he could have got 50% off - hesa Yorkshireman after all and likes a bargain

probably went to his mums after for Sunday lunch - so all was not lost

we are at 79 pages now - getting to GTs page proportion1!!!

I don't get it. Was it down to Cardiff too to call the game off? The snow overnight was terrible and I doubt I would have made it to the game. As far as I'm aware Derby called the game off because of safety reasons. Cardiff had no involvement in making that decision. How can they comment on something they have had no involvement in.

Sith Happens
20 minutes ago, valleyram said:

So the police never cancelled the game derby did 

Mite have been on if Cardiff were struggling for a team eh ? 

At least Warnock won’t have this problem next year in the premiership 

Who will you be supporting though? Your BFF Bryson won't be with them.

37 minutes ago, valleyram said:

So the police never cancelled the game derby did 

Mite have been on if Cardiff were struggling for a team eh ? 

At least Warnock won’t have this problem next year in the premiership 

Of course Derby did we kept it a secret from the police didn't want them saying it was fit to play  We also made sure the safety officer didn't get to no anything he's daft enough to ignore the fact that fans might get injured and he may have made us play it  There's are not a lot of jokes in the football nowadays but Colin in the Prem will be one of them Will he be getting Bennett to commit any more tackles like the one on Sane 

6 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Hope derby win , Cardiff are up anyway and keeps the rams in the hunt for the play offs 

Cardiff are not up yet, they have either promotion chasing or relegated threatened  teams to play in most of their remaining games. That's why Warmock was fuming. The fact their momentum is ceased for 2 weeks before they play again. The rearranged fixture will most likely be against a fully fit squad which might be flying again. He sensed an easy 3 points and it was taken away from him.

Archived