Derby County vs Fulham

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, HantsRam said:

And some call us southern dwelling folk soft......

All my letters came through.....

....and the dpd man delivered my Amazon parcel :thumbsup:

Although he might be an eastern European dweller who's used to these conditions. 

Even they’re finding it cold. The Romanians around my way are that cold, they’ve even got their hands in their own pockets 

4th 'must win' game in a row...?

But if we want to keep top 2 as a slim hope...rather than a mere mathematical possibility we need 3 points.

We could do with being bold but I think Rowett will go safe and make sure we don't lose and hope to steal it. 

Will stick with two holding and give Cameron another chance he hasn't really earned....just no-one else looking any better. Palmer to retain place...we go again...more with hope than expectation.  Someone really needs to stand up and grab this team and drive them on, just not sure we have the player to do it....

Or the team clicks again and all the moving parts that have been sticking suddenly slip into gear again.

Big game this one...not just the points but the performance and where we are....

The game is on, I can not wait, it's freezing outside, so let's us fans keep warm by chanting and bouncing all game, let's get  behind the team all game, NO moaning and booing, we are still in a great position, and a win today could give us the confidence to go on a winning run, I am feeling confident 2-0 to the Rams, let's get back to being solid at the back.

I think we’ll get 3 points today. Last season Fulham we’re flying, came to PP. and we swarmed all over their back 4, forcing mistakes and we won 4-2 in a very entertaining game. Same required today. 

People compare this team to previous years, it’s rubbish. Different manager, different personnel, lots of players who have done it at this level and won promotion. We’ll have a strong finish to the end of the season, might not be quite enough for top 2 but definitely playoffs which I’d have definitely taken. You can’t guarantee top 2 in this league because there are so many competitive teams. Everyone backed Middlesbrough before start of the season to win the league, in the playoffs now but I’d rather be in our position.

I hope we don't go into this game with apprehension, we need to be positive and let Fulham worry about us....We can beat them and we as fans  need to be loud and intimidating....If things do not go right straight away please lets not get on the players backs.....theres a lot of football to be played between now and the end of the season....COYR!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Decided to be a half fan today! Can’t face waiting about for trains and sitting in the cold fo a couple of hours. Anyway, the nice man on the tele said little old ladies should stay inside in this weather! Mind you, he’s not going to have to listen to RD!

20 minutes ago, archram said:

Decided to be a half fan today! Can’t face waiting about for trains and sitting in the cold fo a couple of hours. Anyway, the nice man on the tele said little old ladies should stay inside in this weather! Mind you, he’s not going to have to listen to RD!

You have my sympathy (having to listen to radio Derby, that is, not missing the match. 

The main roads are fine so I'm going to give it a go but a 20 minute walk to the ground if it's bad underfoot does not appeal. Still below freezing here, no give in the temperature at all. I sit in the North Stand and I'm expecting lots of gaps where older people have decided not to risk it.

Just wasted twenty minutes on the website trying to buy a ticket for a friend. Round and round in circles, then finally onto the page with the seating plan and it won’t bloody load. 

Is it just me, or is the online ticket thing complete bobbins?

7 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Just wasted twenty minutes on the website trying to buy a ticket for a friend. Round and round in circles, then finally onto the page with the seating plan and it won’t bloody load. 

Is it just me, or is the online ticket thing complete bobbins?

You have my sympathy. It is pants. 

I think there will be lots of empty seats in ground and very few Fulham fans.

Most of the Championships match's seem to have been postponed . 

This has match has become even more vital to win. Any slip up then all our immediate rivals for promotion will have a game on us. 

GR and the boys will have to show their mettle to day and beat a very dangerous in-form Fulham side.

Com'on Derby

Everyone at Derby has put in a shift to get this game on.

Now it’s the players turn, should be no apprehension, no fear, we are as good as anyone on our day. The fans need to to play their part to spur them on but so do the players.

This is a chance to show a good team, they are also good. No headless chickens, no lack of desire, I don’t care if it’s boring and we sit deep, so long as they stick to Rowett’s plan and clinically execute it.

Goong to this game with nervous excitement, it’s my passion and I believe, this game feels big, hopefully the players feel the same. We can beat Fulham at our best, let’s hope the we are. C.O.Y.R

Archived