Derby County vs Fulham

Bwash_Ram

Sky Bet Championship

Pride Park Stadium

Saturday 3rd March

Kick-Off: 3pm

Fulham are arguably the best team in the league right now, and we are looking dodgy at the back, so on paper we should get

given an extra orifice. But football is a funny game and we might see a reaction or a change of system / tactics/players, who knows, but whatever itll be an evenful afternoon.

COYR

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

If we can stand on Cairney and sessegnon we'll have a chance I'm hoping Rowett does his homework and has a plan to stifle them because at the minute Fulham are the in form team.

If we stop those pair there’s still their full-backs eviscerating us and Stefan Johansen’s runs from deep to worry about… 

Hopefully we play better against a better side because against sheff Wednesday Leeds and Reading we were very poor but you have to expect thier wide players to get in behind us but if they don’t then game on and also if they have watched us against five in the middle then we may never hardly touch the ball but that doesn’t mean we won’t win just very frustrating 

Recorded their Wolves match watched it last night Wow they are good its not just Cairney in midfield Johansen's very good The two fastest fullbacks in the league Mitrevic lead the line really well bullied the Wolves defenders Yes were in for a tough game we won't be seeing much of the ball but were used to that Clearly the best team in the league at the moment Having said that they struggled for a draw at Bolton recently 

At a time when we could really do with a win, I’d take a draw from this one now.

The most important thing is that we regain the defensive integrity we had at the back end of last year.

If we are to face these guys in the play offs (which is a big possibility) then we should not get our arses handed to us on a plate in games like this.

We need to send out a message. 

February is over. 

The Rams mean business.

Tough game, they will no doubt target Forsyth/ ollson with Fredricks. I Expect to see him bombing on countless times Saturday, I struggle to see how we can stop it. I would just attack them and see what happens, press them as much as we can. Fulhams do struggle when they are pressed high, their defence doesn't like it, as we saw at pride park last season. 

Carson 

wisdom Keogh.  Davies.  Forsyth 

Thorne  Huddz 

Weimann.     Vydra         Palmer 

Nugent 

Coming up for this one and looking forward to seeing for myself what we're really made of. The last two scorelines have been McClaren/Wassall-esque, but I do hope/believe the performances have been better. Football really is about small margins and if either of Cameron Jerome's efforts had gone in on Saturday we'd all have been buzzing for this.

I want a steady win where they never really make it into our box and we're once-again lethal at the other end. The defence needs shoring up. With Baird suspended Wisdom comes in on the right and needs to start playing out of his skin so he keeps his place for the run-in. Keogh and Davies need reminding in no uncertain terms that if they don't do their jobs then Pearce comes in for the next game. And Forsyth must come back at left-back. He is a brilliant fullback when confident and when the crowd isn't on his case, so don't get on his case.

I really hope Vyds has shaken off his knock. I'd like to see George come back in, but acknowledge he won't go straight back into the starting lineup without a game where he comes off the bench first.

Carson

Wisdom     Keogh     Davies     Forsyth

Huddlestone     Ledley

Palmer     Vydra     Lawrence

Jerome

Subs: Roos Pearce Anya Johnson Thorne Nugent Weimann

Come on you Rams!

I've been increasingly nervous with the poor run, but I sudderly feel fine. It's like I've taken the pain on second place dissapearing and have let that hope go, hopefully the players feel similarly relaxed. So although they're in great form and should be favorates unexpected victory to us.

Archived