Derby County vs Fulham

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Woodley Ram said:

Calm down, you all would have died to be in the playoffs at the start of the season, COYRs 

Why is that a justification for dropping off every single season though? Reaching the play-offs is a good achievement of course, but we spend prolonged periods in the top two only to completely nose dive year after year.

3 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

Getting absolutely taken behind the wood shed in this one so far.Need to man up....

:lol: Love that expression. Hate to think what goes off behind wood sheds

Just now, Jayram said:

Well they are light years better than us - this is what exciting creative quality football looks like folks. Good luck to Fulham - hope they get promoted.

Strange thing to say as a Derby fan, on a Derby forum, when both teams are on course for the play-offs.

I heard Sunderland opened their ground up and looked after the homeless, good stuff and they have just gone 1-0 up at Millwall.

My boy is outside making an igloo, and I've been clearing snow from the street and came back inside to check this out, I'm off back outside, we always do better when I don't waste my time listening to radio, checking out Tony Cottee on Sky etc.

Archived