Derby County vs Fulham

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Dirty tactics by fulham trying get palmer sent off after there player shoved him in his face and then kicked but yet ref chooses to ingore that and then letting them dive all over the show.

Under the rules he should have been sent off

South Stand was shocking, left-side of it was just me and my Dad singing. 

And if the youths who laughed at us singing are on here; I’ve seen you in Regal before (grey hood, white hood), and I know Dad had a word; so you’re bollocksed if it happens again.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Under the rules he should have been sent off

Actually Lee Mason did well there used his common sense understood why he did what he did and there was no injury caused.If you apply the rules to the letter you will not finish many games due to not having necessary amount of players left on the pitch.Ref will get credit from the players from the way he handled it.

Carson - not stopping them going in

wisdom - uncertain at times, should have scored and can’t really pass 

Keogh- mistake cost us a goal but still one of our best players

davies - fouled by mitrovic on every challenge 

forsyth - very rusty in the first 15 mins much better in the 2nd half

thorne - just looks unfit and two stone overweight 

huddlestone - he scored

wieman - works hard but little end product 

Vydra - our only goal threat but no one can pass to him

lawrence - some optimistic moments mixed with show pony tracking back ie trotting

jerome - he isn’t really going to score very many goals at all 

subs - Palmer - we actually need someone who runs a lot in a game from the middle

other subs - irrelevant 

observations - Fulham are just like us from the Mac one era in all dimensions 

two defensive midfielders is great if you are two nil in front but as normal we get overrun in central midfield 

we owned both Chris Martin and vydra for 18 months and I can’t believe that they haven’t started together- amazing 

i used to love watching Jamie ward and Russell running at full backs winning free kicks scoring goals assisting with goals and working thier socks off defending thier own full backs - I tend to think we miss them a heck of a lot.

26 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

What worries me isn’t today. It’s Leeds, Reading and Wednesday etc. Getting hammered by everyone else bar us. Just heard on 606 from a Wednesday fan that the only good performance they’ve had under their new manager was against us! 

Yep spot on they were and still are dreadful defensively 

since we put Jerome in there we haven’t held the ball up or passed it to feet in fact the only game we won was Brentford with the great help of a player getting sent off when it was 0-0 

20 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Actually Lee Mason did well there used his common sense understood why he did what he did and there was no injury caused.If you apply the rules to the letter you will not finish many games due to not having necessary amount of players left on the pitch.Ref will get credit from the players from the way he handled it.

He did us a huge favour because we need Palmer in the next three games but it was a stupid thing to do

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Yep spot on they were and still are dreadful defensively 

since we put Jerome in there we haven’t held the ball up or passed it to feet in fact the only game we won was Brentford with the great help of a player getting sent off when it was 0-0 

Hmmm. We should reinvent our old chant. 

"10 men, we only needed  (you to have) 10 men........"

:lol:

41 minutes ago, RamNut said:

It was interesting that in the RamsTV interview with mcfarland, he said he was the never the same player after his achilles tendon injury. George has suffered much worse than a snapped achilles.

It's possible that the treatment and rehabilitation of injuries has moved on from 40 years ago, though.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He did us a huge favour because we need Palmer in the next three games but it was a stupid thing to do

Agree it was stupid but the tackle was cynical there are to many incidences in games where it happens there should be a stronger punishment for that type of tackle.I guess this where you can argue a sin bin would be appropriate ten or fifteen minutes going down to ten men or less would soon bring a reduction in those challenges.

47 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

Is Jerome an upgrade on Martin and Bent, I don't see it myself. Everything Rowett said Jerome would bring to us hasn't been evident so far. 

Talks a brilliant game does our Gary and its got him a couple of nice contracts , unfortunately its all hot air

37 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

we owned both Chris Martin and vydra for 18 months and I can’t believe that they haven’t started together- amazing 

i used to love watching Jamie ward and Russell running at full backs winning free kicks scoring goals assisting with goals and working thier socks off defending thier own full backs - I tend to think we miss them a heck of a lot.

STOP. Stop it now! :(

Archived