Derby County vs Fulham

Bwash_Ram

Fulham didn’t have to work that hard to deal with us second half did they? Miles better than us playing the kind of football we should be playing. I can see us dropping out of the top 6 well before the end of the season at this rate. 

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Much better second half but where was it first half? Don’t like to single players out by Forsyth is bloody woeful. Just not up to it 

He wasn’t alone, how we have managed to swap our begetter players and ended up with forwards that can’t even get into a mid table side is beyond me.

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Much better second half but where was it first half? Don’t like to single players out by Forsyth is bloody woeful. Just not up to it 

unfortunately so is Olsson might as well play anya lol

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

Stay out in the snow til 4.50 pm then mate. Hypothermia is a small price to pay for 3 points.  :D

Sorry it's all my fault, I came back in at 4:40pm and put Sky back on, but never heard one update from Tony Cottee, or any of them, maybe Tony had left to beat the traffic, I just saw the full time on the bottom of the screen and switched off to come on here.

Youngest (3 year old) is moaning for milk, youngest has Lego all over the shop, has just chucked 3 jigsaws in the air, therefore mugsy me will have to rebuild them, so I know which boxes they go back in, and when I just asked  him why he did it, after I told him not to, his reply was "Your welcome".......he"ll probably be a Derby County Supporter or Manager when he gets older!

Up the Championship!

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity.

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

And that’s not the first time we’ve started a match sluggishly, begs the question what’s Rowett saying to them just prior to sending them out ? 

I’ve seen posts today saying we’re just finding our level, who’s level are we talking about here,? the teams ? or Rowett’s ? Is he a top 6 manager or does he flatter to deceive? I’m undecided...still.

Can’t wait for the glee some will have on social media at this defeat..... and thus declare “I told you so” with the upmost glee.

Gary Rowett, you’re doing terrific and far above any fans expectations. It will come good. Have faith.....

Why do we end up in this position time and time again? I have reached the stage that I am expecting us to lose games, expected us to lose today and expect us to lose at QPR on Tuesday. I now expect us to miss out on the play offs altogether. I do think we needed to strengthen a bit more than we did in January, loss of Russell and Winnall hasn't helped either. So disappointing.

Just now, Mafiabob said:

Gary Rowett, you’re doing terrific and far above any fans expectations. It will come good. Have faith.....

Gary is achieving far below my expectations. Not that I don't care about league position, but I care about other things more. 

27 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

it's less that he doesn't score or put in a pin point cross, and more that 99% of his crosses and shots look like goal kicks

My point is, moaning at him isn’t going to help him play better. 

Just now, wixman1884 said:

Gary is achieving far below my expectations. Not that I don't care about league position, but I care about other things more. 

He is doing what I expected of him from the start, his luck has now run out and he hasn’t got a clue what to do. 

Archived