Derby County F.C. v Millwall F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

AC%20-%20186.jpg

Look at cowardly Chris Martin in the background, muttering under his breath "We'll see if you're celebrating as much when I shove that knife into your ribs."

Piss poor attitude from Derby's resident black cloud.

Does Rammie get down on his knees for all the goal scorers?

1 hour ago, Red_ram said:

I was ready to sack off vydra for nothing under the umbrella of sometimes players just don’t work out at a club. I thought we’d mahoosively overpaid and he was a 1 or 2 season wonder. His basic ineptitude was summed up when he came on Leeds away when we lost and he misplaced a 5 yard pass so badly I wasn’t sure how he’d forged a career in football. Still to this day I don’t get it. I get being poor in front of goal with low confidence but to me that was lack of basic ability. But as has been said with him (and probably the likes of Blackman etc), play them in a position that works for them and their abilities and you’ve got a good player.

Exactly this. I said after the Leeds game that I would be surprised if he ever played for us again. He just didn’t look like a footballer. That chance you mentioned was probably the most inept bit of football I had seen in years of watching Derby County. I just couldn’t imagine how he was going to be able to turn things around. Over the years I had always found a chink of light for players, saying that they were in a bad rut, getting used to a new team etc. I felt really bad singling him out as being not good enough. I’m really pleased that he has proven me wrong and hope, no believe, that he can continue his great form of this season. Merry Christmas Metej.

Now, if Gary can just work his magic on Mick Coop......

Seeing the grumpy dwarf posted when martin not started ,would it be poss to see the happy dwarf posted after nugent and vydra get three between them ? Come on post that happy dwarf kasha,

Never has this humble pie tasted so nice!

A few months back I was unsure that I could ever warm to 'Rowettball', but got to admit that the last 2 matches have been great entertainment with perfect results.

If Weimann had finished that chance yesterday it would have been the best team goal since that goal at Yeovil. 

My only real concern is, based on the last 2 games, it can't be long before teams realise that coming to Pride Park and trying to play football is a bad idea. 

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Yes I'm p*****. Went into town to celebrate and pulled. Double win.

That was Santa you “pulled”, didn’t you notice the big white beard when he asked you to sit on his knee? The question “have you been a good boy” was to judge if you deserve presents this year. 

15 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Didn't realise you were a fan too!

Luckily my second favourite striker is rowetts first choice.

Better game again today,esp in the first half where we again pressured well and took our chances.

Nugent was excellent with his touches for both goals.

*cough cough* @archied

1 hour ago, archied said:

48 minutes ago, David said:

That was Santa you “pulled”, didn’t you notice the big white beard when he asked you to sit on his knee? The question “have you been a good boy” was to judge if you deserve presents this year. 

He only comes once a year and so is sure of a full sack.

Shame he’s been named under Operation Yule Tree!

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

He only comes once a year and so is sure of a full sack.

Shame he’s been named under Operation Yule Tree!

I am not surprised considering he breaks into peoples homes and empties his sack under the christmas tree.

9 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

My two peneth (for what it' worth) . 

* Vydra's a class above and although it wasn' quite happening for him at the start of his Rams career , anyone with half a brain could tell he was a class above. 

Whilst not half, Nigel Pearson cleary has a certain part of his brain missing. That though allowed him to but Vydra. When Vyds is Prem top scorer for us next year, will Pearson have actually won it for him?

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Yes I'm p*****. Went into town to celebrate and pulled. Double win.

Well done Burton. .. No need for a match report, on the second part of the double though, There are rules on the forum and we don't want to get you I trouble 

3 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Good lad. Get yourself some shut eye and we'll look forward to a double match report later. Although a gentleman never tells. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Excellent.Merry Christmas ?

I'll keep it short and sweet as I'm hungover.

The Rowett train just keeps on rolling. There's an air of inevitability when we score now and that's brilliant. Absolutely fantastic today, we were solid in defence and even played some lovely football!

Special mentions to Davies for that block, Vydra for improving in the role of the "10" and Nuge for getting back in the goals.

I can seriously see us in the top two by the new year.

Merry Christmas.

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

The Rowett train just keeps on rolling. There's an air of inevitability when we score now and that's brilliant. Absolutely fantastic today, we were solid in defence and even played some lovely football!

Special mentions to Davies for that block, Vydra for improving in the role of the "10" and Nuge for getting back in the goals.

Merry Christmas.

Thanks but get pissed later and have another go please.

:lol:

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Merry Christmas.

Fair assessment BR7 but I prefer the drunken after match analysis but you are excused this once since you was otherwise engaged. Merry Xmas. :thumbsup:

Archived