Will Hughes Watch

Day

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

I enjoyed even more Dyche moaning about his naughty challenge on the Burnley player-was it ward?

”chopper” Hughes? 

I thought that after the injury at Bolton under Clement that he definitely came back looking more robust. I sure at the time Clement said he'd been working on his upper body strength even though we found out later that PC had been playing hide and seek with all the gym equipment. Great to see him cutting the mustard in the Prem just gutted it's not with us.

4 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I thought that after the injury at Bolton under Clement that he definitely came back looking more robust. I sure at the time Clement said he'd been working on his upper body strength even though we found out later that PC had been playing hide and seek with all the gym equipment. Great to see him cutting the mustard in the Prem just gutted it's not with us.

You’re right. He came back and had gained a huge amount of physical grit. He wasn’t getting knocked off the ball and he still had those quick feet, I thought at the time .. this is it Will steps up from being bright young thing to the real deal

. ... you wait he’ll do a Hudds and come back to us for an Indian summer and we’ll all shed a tear over what might have been. ?

Still .. that was a a cracking hit .. well done William 

5 hours ago, Derbados said:

The Most depressing thing about all of this is the absolutely disgustingly low fee we sold him for. 

What do you reckon he’d go for now? You’d be Looking northwards of £20 million 

sickening 

Yes, but because he's doing it in the Prem, not the Championship. I'm not saying we sold him cheaply or at a good price, but he will always be worth more after a season in the Prem.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Yes, but because he's doing it in the Prem, not the Championship. I'm not saying we sold him cheaply or at a good price, but he will always be worth more after a season in the Prem.

God knows how much Grealish will be worth when Spurs have signed him then? Double what they pay, treble?

6 minutes ago, twinkletoes said:

ffs this is cringeworthy

not a derby player anymore !

So we're not allowed to support our old players? Will clearly still holds a place for Derby, as he turned up to watch us in the playoffs vs Fulham. It's perfectly reasonable to miss the best midfielder we've had for a long time, who's also a Derby fan.

10 minutes ago, Andicis said:

So we're not allowed to support our old players? Will clearly still holds a place for Derby, as he turned up to watch us in the playoffs vs Fulham. It's perfectly reasonable to miss the best midfielder we've had for a long time, who's also a Derby fan.

Will Hughes is a Ram ? 

14 hours ago, Andicis said:

Spot on mate.

I regularly go on to Sporting KC news to see how JR is doing. 

Some players get under your skin because they wore the shirt in a special way, with pride, effort, commitment and consistency of all 3 of those.  They will always have some Ram in them and get my support wherever they play. 

14 hours ago, twinkletoes said:

ffs this is cringeworthy

not a derby player anymore !

I can't wait for you to deface the Steve Bloomer, Dave Mackay, Brian Clough, and Peter Taylor statues at our ground on the basis that none of them play for/manage us anymore and therefore their presence is cringeworthy.

15 hours ago, Andicis said:

Pfffft only shows up when we are winning..... Glory Supporter ? 

Archived