Will Hughes Watch

Day

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Good article. Also confirms Rowett told him he didn’t fancy him. Hopefully Frank will be the first manager since Mac1 (and tbf, Mac2) that doesn’t set us back years during his tenure.

Rowett has been saved from being this generations Tommy Docherty by his own greed and self interest... But there is now no doubt he should be held in the same esteem by all Rams fans. 

36 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Good article. Also confirms Rowett told him he didn’t fancy him. Hopefully Frank will be the first manager since Mac1 (and tbf, Mac2) that doesn’t set us back years during his tenure.

? up until now I honestly thought that Will had made the decision. Who knows, he still may have done but it now seems that he was pushed.

My mum's just celebrated her 95th birthday. Like many very elderly people she has a degree of forgetfulness, finds it hard to hold a conversation, relies entirely on a wheelchair and carers, is in some pain, struggles to recognise her grandchildren, has difficulties with continence and wants to be with my dad, who died ten years ago.

Sometimes to truly love someone you have to accept that they need to be in a better place and the second division is no place for Will and hasn't been for some years, injured or not. Rowett may not have done us any favours but he did do well by Will, even if it was for the wrong reasons. 

1 hour ago, ilkleyram said:

My mum's just celebrated her 95th birthday. Like many very elderly people she has a degree of forgetfulness, finds it hard to hold a conversation, relies entirely on a wheelchair and carers, is in some pain, struggles to recognise her grandchildren, has difficulties with continence and wants to be with my dad, who died ten years ago.

Sometimes to truly love someone you have to accept that they need to be in a better place and the second division is no place for Will and hasn't been for some years, injured or not. Rowett may not have done us any favours but he did do well by Will, even if it was for the wrong reasons. 

I'm not giving the ? an ounce of credit for the decision.

Too fookin thick to realise what he had under his ?, and chose to replace him with pensioners and thick buggers who couldn't sign a form in the right place.

Let's be honest, if you walk into our club with nearly a third of a season left, look at our midfield and then decide Hughes is the problem means you're a massive knob, however you look at it.

1 hour ago, ilkleyram said:

Pretty glad given this analogy that Rowett didn’t let Will go to Club Grasshoppers.

At least we really milked Watford for every penny. Made a big song and dance about rejecting offers and let it drag through the transfer window. 

It reminds me of that time Martin scored loads of goals for 3 years and we decided we didn't want him so we sold him for a fortune. 

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

At least we really milked Watford for every penny. Made a big song and dance about rejecting offers and let it drag through the transfer window. 

It reminds me of that time Martin scored loads of goals for 3 years and we decided we didn't want him so we sold him for a fortune. 

Yeah, and that time we had that Huddlestone youth come through who went on to play for England, glad we squeezed everything out of spurs

5 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Given this new information and how he set us up in the second leg at Fulham, Rowett should be up on a disrepute charge, wretched man.

Its not new information EHR, if I could be arsed I'd trawl back through the forum to last summer when I posted that Will had left because Rowett didn't want him.

It was obvious then and confirmed by how snake boy wanted to play.

Watford's Javi Gracia has rather better judgement than Rowett: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/725626/Will-Hughes-Watford-England-call-up-Javi-Gracia-manager who says of his England credentials:

"I think he is ready. I knew from the first day I saw him that he was different. He's a special player with great quality in all the details.

"He's a clever player: he can see the spaces and you can see his quality in every touch..."

and so on. Do hope he's finally in the squad this week. And, if he is, Southgate doesn't play him as the CDM as he moronically used to for the U21s!

Archived