• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

I am getting old but one or two questions

Where did we sign Sam Winnall from

Is this the first time he has been a reserve for a first team match

Is this his first goal for the first team,and if so well done young man

But what a fantastic day,never thought we could beat The Canaries,was Deliah at the Match.

Sheff Wed on loan, Butterfield going the other way, scored v Birmingham, played a part in 6 games now 

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Unbelievable really that if we win our game in hand we’re only 4 points off the top 2 after our mediocre start!

Crazy considering I feel this is a rebuilding season for us. To be anywhere near those places for now is very promising for the future.

What a difference from Bristol.  Congrats to everyone at the club.  Team structure looks great plenty of options to get the ball out of defence.  We forced them back over and over  again.  GR didn't want them playing out from the back and achieved his aims allowing them possession only when it was worthless.  Great to watch  on Ramstv

7 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

I am getting old but one or two questions

Where did we sign Sam Winnall from

Is this the first time he has been a reserve for a first team match

Is this his first goal for the first team,and if so well done young man

But what a fantastic day,never thought we could beat The Canaries,was Deliah at the Match.

Pay more attention and maybe, just maybe you could be a 1/2 fan ffs

5 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Unbelievable really that if we win our game in hand we’re only 4 points off the top 2 after our mediocre start!

Guess that's the Championship for ya. Everyone can and does beat each other, meaning that if you put any kind of run together you fly up the table. 

31 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Struggling to find many faults with the players today.

Carson 9 - Barring the error (which he made up for) he was fantastic today.

Wisdom 8 - Bounced back after his poor performance last week.

Keogh 10 (MOTM) - I still can't understand how a defender as good as him at this level can be criticised so much, he's absolutely fantastic.

Davies 9 - Keogh without the passing and attacking runs.

Forsyth 8 - Seems to slowly be getting back to his best.

Ledley 9 - Same as last week, new longer contract please. Did muck up 1 big chance when he spooned it to Johnson who was offside, but I'll let him off.

Huddlestone 8 - A couple of dodgy passes that nearly cost us but good performance overall. 

Lawrence 8 - His defensive work today was excellent.

Vydra 7 - Thought he had a decent first half so would presume it was an injury that forced his withdrawal.

Johnson 8 - He seemed to be everywhere today.

Nugent 8 - Ran his socks off and what a goal that was.

Martin 9 - Brilliant performance off the bench. Created chance after chance and caused their defence all sorts of problems.

Winnall 9 - He looks like a big lump but his work rate is unbelievable. 1 minute he's in their box trying to score, the next he's filling in at right back while Wisdom's being treated. Out on loan, not had much game time, but he comes on and puts in that much effort, thank you very much Sam!

Thorne 10 - Beautiful human.

Rowett 10 - Brilliant subs and didn't just sit back after taking the lead. I've been a little bit critical of how defensive Rowett can be when we're in the lead, but today he didn't sit back on a 1-0 lead and even after they equalised he could have just settled for a draw, but instead he had us go straight back on the attack. Good luck picking which of the 4 forwards start against Leeds.

Agree on Keogh watched it on Rams TV. Blinder. IMHO I like a mistake or two from him. If he didn't he would have been playing in the prem long ago. I think he is as good as you can have in this league without having constant Hughes type speculation surrounding him.

Ledley is doing the best impression of Van see Laan I've seen since Van Der Laan.

Amazing really. For what seems like the last 10 years or so we have been crying out for a manager and a set of experienced players to get results no matter what.

We get that combination and all of a sudden it's "past it players and a negative manager"

This team with the experience of Carson, Keogh, Davies, Ledley, huddlestone at the heart of a back 6 is exactly what we need. Some may not see what we have here, but I bet rowett is happy with their contributions.

Was hopeful this would be the score

Now chuffed to bits its happened,  o idea how we played other than all the comments, but can't wait to get back to the U.K, missed last 2 games and its torture; don't know how long distance Rams cope, sneaking peek at iPhone all afternoon.

Now I'm definitely going Leeds and bloody excited to be going!

Well done Rowett, team and everyone who went today.

Archived