Derby County V Birmingham City

peachmyster

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did not think it was that bad. Just unlucky. Happy for the new guy to get a goal. What does everyone expect when you sell your best players and replace them with journey men. Thought Keogh was good - Martin was below average. Could have done with an Ince and a Hughes in this side.

EDIT

I really don't like this formation, but I guess its the only one we can play with the current personnel. 

More mediocrity..seems to be about as good as we are - will be interesting to see whether (by xmas) he improves us, or we will be lingering bottom half without doubt. Its a shame because it appears that we are not getting results and playing like a very poor side at the same time....

I said at the begining of the season i was on the fence about GR, then he gave away all of our 'creation' in midfield... opts for a more 'direct' approach as the way forward,and not surprisingly this is the result, im off the fence !

My worry is that good young players like Winnall and Lawrence will wish they never came and their performances will drop and it will get even worse :huh:

Archived