Derby County V Birmingham City

peachmyster

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Did not think it was that bad. Just unlucky. Happy for the new guy to get a goal. What does everyone expect when you sell your best players and replace them with journey men. Thought Keogh was good - Martin was below average. Could have done with an Ince and a Hughes in this side.

EDIT

I really don't like this formation, but I guess its the only one we can play with the current personnel. 

We were not unlucky today in any way, shape or form.

I expect us to play good attacking football at home.

Failing that I would accept direct football that creates chances .

Today I've witnessed absolute nothingness.

No different to the days of Nigel Clough.

Im afraid i've been too kind to Martin. What an utterly useless player he is, slow, lazy, and incapable. At best he can win a throw in. He's basically packed up playing football. Otherwise, too much lack of quality including what is sadly appearing to be a hardworking but mostly impotent Lawrence. 

Wisdom, Winnall need to be in there from the start. Davis immense.

Wish everyone would calm down. The team is being rebuilt & it's going to take time. It's not a game of Football Manager & it won't be until after 2 more transfer windows that GR can be judged. We aren't going to get promoted this season & we won't get relegated. It'll be exactly the same end result as the last 3 years although finally someone will have made a real fist of the rebuilding that has been long overdue.

Results like today are an inevitable part of the rebuilding process. I wish everyone calling for GR's head would get things into perspective  & lose this sense of over entitlement that seems to have become more widespread since the playoff final. Another change in manager is not the answer & would more than likely  send us plunging towards  the relegaton zone. We need to back the manager, trust his judgement & support the team.

4 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Im afraid i've been too kind to Martin. What an utterly useless player he is, slow, lazy, and incapable. At best he can win a throw in. He's basically packed up playing football. Otherwise, too much lack of quality including what is sadly appearing to be a hardworking but mostly impotent Lawrence. 

Wisdom, Winnall need to be in there from the start. Davis immense.

Lol ... whatever man. Do you really support DCFC?

3 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

Wish everyone would calm down. The team is being rebuilt & it's going to take time. It's not a game of Football Manager & it won't be until after 2 more transfer windows that GR can be judged. We aren't going to get promoted this season & we won't get relegated. It'll be exactly the same end result as the last 3 years although finally someone will have made a real fist of the rebuilding that has been long overdue.

Results like today are an inevitable part of the rebuilding process. I wish everyone calling for GR's head would get things into perspective  & lose this sense of over entitlement that seems to have become more widespread since the playoff final. Another change in manager is not the answer & would more than likely  send us plunging towards  the relegaton zone. We need to back the manager, trust his judgement & support the team.

I agree fella tbh

Yeah, hard again to see the positives. The style of football is horrible to watch and wasn't effective today. The squad/team are so much better than that on paper.

OK so positives, Tom Lawrence looks a class act, urm... it didn't rain, and we didn't lose. That's about it! 

If only I could feel like we're turning a corner. But I don't.

We're definitely missing some creative spark in midfield. Oh dear Gary - I hope it changes, because whilst I still look forward to the games, I'm getting a bit tired of feeling like this afterwards...

Very meh today. Johnson gets a lot of stick, but he was doing two men's work today...... hope Rowett is brave enough to drop Huddlestone.

Thought Lawerence was quiet to be honest.

Two very poor sides today.

Rowett needs time, we need stability, biggest thing we waste is time..... I just fear he won't get it.

I really don't see the point of Huddlestone. Whenever you want him to make those fantastic forward balls there's nobody to pass to. We defend with all 11 back in our area so there's never an outlet. Stupid managerial decissions, basic football, always have an outlet.

oh well, maybe Thorne will be back soon!

Archived