New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

10 hours ago, admira said:

Guy walks into a dentists office and says, "Can you help me? I think I'm a moth?"

Dentist: "You don't need a dentist, you need a psychiatrist"

Guy: "I know"

Dentist: "Then why come in here?"

Guy: "The light was on"

I once had a train driver complain he had a moth flying around his cab that was distracting him from driving so I contacted the maintenance team to investigate. 
The MTC reported no wonder it was distracting the driver because it was actually a bat!   😂

We had some nice weather last week so me and my girlfriend decided to have a little picnic down at the local park. It was a dry, warm day so we took a blanket and sat on the grass. We'd just finished our sandwiches and was about to have a slice of cake each when a couple of adults (a man and a woman) and a group of about 15-20 kids approached the green, dressed in sportswear emblazoned with the logo of a nearby school.

The adults carried with them a couple of heavy-looking bags, out of his bag the man pulled out 4 cylindrical rubber bases and 4 white poles. Wordlessly, he proceeded to place one of the bases down a few meters to our left and inserted one of the poles into the base, another base was placed behind us, the same distance away as the one to our left and again the man filled it in with a pole.

Whilst he was going about his business the female teacher gathered the kids around, out of her bag she pulled a number of wooden bats and a handful of leather balls.

By this point my girlfriend was a bit bemused at the lack of communication,  she was worried that we were getting in the way.

"Do you think we should move?" she asked me.

"No, it's fine" I replied assuringly, "they're going to play Rounders"

Edited by Kokosnuss