Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The female Ram thing boils my p!ss and makes our club look a right bunch of Pratts on tv.

Also, whoever commissioned that half time entertainment fish eating thing wants sacking...although given Mels record that probably already happened 

The god awful beer that I moan about all the time, isn't that bad really.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Also, whoever commissioned that half time entertainment fish eating thing wants sacking...although given Mels record that probably already happened 

I can understand why people spend their halftimes banging on the dividing wall in the South Stand and offering the away fans out when that sort of fuckwittery is happening on the pitch.

26 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Jamie Ward, released to the gumps on a free, is better than any of our current wide players.

As poor as, but not better. Our squad has been populated for some years by many players who flatter to deceive. Amongst the exceptions, two, Martin and Keogh, get dog's abuse on here.

Getting back on topic, Conor Sammon was better value than Matej Vydra

Sith Happens
3 hours ago, sunnyhill60 said:

As poor as, but not better. Our squad has been populated for some years by many players who flatter to deceive. Amongst the exceptions, two, Martin and Keogh, get dog's abuse on here.

Getting back on topic, Conor Sammon was better value than Matej Vydra

Theo Robinson was even better value.

I had a look at Sammons stats and they show he made 38 appearances in our play off final season...I have no memory of this whatsoever.

4 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Jamie Ward, released to the gumps on a free, is better than any of our current wide players.

100% agree.

For saying we play with 2 wide men our situation is woeful. We should have 3 very good players there at least and we have half of one in Johnny Russell. 

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Agree completely but I don't think the mistake was releasing him. His hamstring problems were becoming more and more prevalent and it was beginning to look like you wouldn't get many games out of him. The mistake was not adequately replacing him and we still haven't.

47 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

I Don't rate Shackell. Too old and slow. spent to much money on him and he's a waste of air.. 

Thread violation...

You are supposed to post opinions that people will disagree with.

our Premier League season in 2007/08 was nowhere near as "disgraceful" as people make out. There was lots of bad luck in that season and we could have easily won more points. In terms of performance, the following games, from memory, were not embarrassing:-

Portsmouth (h), Man City (a), Fulham (h), Fulham (a), Liverpool (h), Chelsea (h), Newcastle (h), Newcastle (a), Sunderland (a), Sunderland (h), Bolton (h), Bolton (a)

2 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

He was better than weiman and teamed up well with Russell.....was a very useful winger for us

More than useful, under Clough he was our only outlet. Literally only. The ball would go side to side until it Ward fancied having a go at the oppo's left back. 

Archived