Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Moist One said:

odd that. Given that the owner and chairman has publicly mentioned more than once, that he reads this forum, AND given that on at least 2 occasions, members have been invited to Moor Farm to meet him, OH, and if you go to the Podcast section, you'll also know that the same owner/chairman visited our very own @David and @Srg and maybe @Alex W (but I'm not sure) and recorded a interview.

Maybe if you don't respect this forum, might be worth finding a different one. IN my opinion, we have a great cross-section, and diverse set of Derby fans with much differing outlooks and opinions, and Mel and the club not only "listen" (well, read) the drivel, but they respect it too.

Perhaps its a nice bit of customer feedback, but I doubt it influences signings, tactics, commercial decisions all that much.

I'd be worried if it did.......

2 hours ago, Moist One said:

I thought it was 0-1. McEveley kicked the ball out of Price's hands and it hit Gerrard's shin and went in. We should have had a foul about 5 seconds earlier. Aurelio hacked one of our players down, probably Barnes. Never even got shown on MOTD.

Apparently it was a 2-1 defeat so we were both close.

boxing day.

i didn't remember that.

the torres incident ended in him scoring.

Fernando Torres' superb goal had given Liverpool an early lead as the Spaniard scored after beating two defenders.

Moore played a less than distinguished role in Liverpool's opener as Torres managed to push the ball through the Derby defender's legs.

Having established plenty of momentum, Torres eased his way past Dean Leacock before curling a shot past Bywater's replacement Price into the corner of the net.

9 hours ago, RamNut said:

Apparently it was a 2-1 defeat so we were both close.

boxing day.

i didn't remember that.

the torres incident ended in him scoring.

Believe it or not, my first ever Derby game. Had been listening on the radio for years but that was my first time watching them live, age 12

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Not one, none of them, zero, zilch, nada professional football cares one bit about the football club they play for. 

Not a single one? I'm sure there's at least one somewhere. Plenty of people out there grow to love the place they work. 

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Not one, none of them, zero, zilch, nada professional football cares one bit about the football club they play for. 

27 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Not a single one? I'm sure there's at least one somewhere. Plenty of people out there grow to love the place they work. 

The days of a one club man are sadly pretty much a thing of the past. Players like Steve Powell just aren't around any more. However , to say that they don't care for the club is a bit strong. I do believe that several of our players have strong (positive) feelings. Keogh, Bryson, Russell and Martin I would definitely say have the club in their hearts. That doesn't mean that they wouldn't move on to another club but then that's the nature of the profession.

Archived