Confess your unpopular Rams opinions

DarkFruitsRam7

3 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Ahhh lets just be done with this...worst midfielder EVER in any level of football.

Haha yeah perhaps my comment was a little over the top. I don't think he's a bad player per se but I think he's only a middling championship player.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, cannable said:

This argument always takes me back to a farewell article written about him.

http://www.thelittleyellowbirdproject.co.uk/articles/2015/9/1/farewell-bradley-johson

His POTS win was sentimental as much as it was down to him. 

Don't spoil it for me with your articles ?

Serioursly I just think Rowett could get the best out of him. For all his technical limitations, he's a grafter and hopefully will score more arriving in and around the box in support of Martin. 

Plus I have this vision of him bullying forest kids and busting the net with a screamer.

On 09/08/2017 at 12:22, JG400 said:

Forsyth is overrated

As an armchair fan mostly these days I've always wanted to give him benefit of the doubt. He's clearly popular and rated by many who I guess see him week in week out. I just see his passing as awful when I've watched him. I want anyone in a white shirt to be successful. Best wishes Mr F for the season. At least I'm not alone...... Hello ? Hello ?  

2 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Bradley Johnson will prove in a Rams shirt why Norwich fans voted him  Poty by scoring important goals throughout the remainder of his  career here

Hes going to smash Forest this year for starters 

Great. I can't wait for him to start.

3 hours ago, Coconut said:

Sitting (or standing, or squatting, or whatever) at 'an end' gives you a really s**** view of proceedings due to a poor depth of field and makes your opinions on the performance less educated and less accurate than that of those sat at the side with a better overview of the pitch. 

As someone who sits in the West Upper on the front row I obviously agree wholeheartedly with your point 

:D

53 minutes ago, cannable said:

Better luck with injuries aside, the 14/15 side was good enough as it was to stay up in the Prem and McClaren would have taken us into Europe. 

I'm not sure about Europe but I think we would have definitely established ourselves in the premiership. 

30 minutes ago, Bridgford Ram said:

My mate who has played at a decent level and is almost neutral as a fan believes that Bradley Johnson is the best English holding midfielder currently.  I disagreed but there ain't many better.

Now that is absolute b****cks and proof that playing football to a decent level doesn't mean you actually know anything about it.

Archived