Alan Nixon summer 2017

RiddingsRam

2 hours ago, t'oldu said:

Percy says Shackell and Butterfield are going and Lookman is coming.  Sorry if this has already been posted. No time to check back.

toldu Sorry to disappoint you but the chances of Lookman coming to Derby are about as remote as Russell going to Real Madrid 

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

And Dean Holdsworth, Stern John, Nick Chadwick, Michael Boulding, Nathan Tyson, Danny Graham, Silva (never actually played but must of been paid), Manel. God we have had some tripe over the years. 

Kenny Miller was such a naff signing as were David Martin , Braagstad , Mikkel Beck , Clod Davies<  Benny Feilhaber....you're right we have signed some proper dross over the years 

1 hour ago, Saity said:

Kenny Miller was such a naff signing as were David Martin , Braagstad , Mikkel Beck , Clod Davies<  Benny Feilhaber....you're right we have signed some proper dross over the years 

But we did have Chris Wheal in goals. Pearson knew a thing or two about aging lower league keepers, I'll give him that.

11 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But we did have Chris Wheal in goals. Pearson knew a thing or two about aging lower league keepers, I'll give him that.

Luckily he never played. I think his only role at the club was to cheer and applaud everything Pearson said in the changing room and on the training pitch. Like an over enthusiastic cheerleader. 

19 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Luckily he never played. I think his only role at the club was to cheer and applaud everything Pearson said in the changing room and on the training pitch. Like an over enthusiastic cheerleader. 

"Go Nigel Go Nigel woop woop Pee Eee Ay arh ESS oh en hes so Leicester and pure Zen....Goooooooooo Ostrich!"

He said yesterday that we want 2 in, a forward who can go wide (Gallagher) and a midfielder (Toral). Also said he cant see Bryson going if we havent got 1 in and that we are on the never ending list of teams in for Kent but have pretty much given up hope.

Archived