Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

Mafiabob

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a fully deserved win. Apart from the first few minutes and the last few, QPR were appalling. I don't think we were any better than we've been in most games but thankfully got a break with the goal after some poor finishing first half.

The better side. Three points. Clean sheet. 

Happy days. But no OTT stuff from me. QPR were awful.

A quite excellent performance. Yes we need to relearn how to mark people at corners and we have to start taking our chances, but we dominated the game from start to finish, pressed high, moved the ball quickly and created a lot. The BBC stats claim QPR had 44% possession, but it looked more like 24%.

My MotM Bradders (and I haven't often said that) but a lot of good performances and no bad ones. All these points we've dropped are so sad when the playoffs are just tantalizingly out of reach for this season.

2 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

It was a fully deserved win. Apart from the first few minutes and the last few, QPR were appalling. I don't think we were any better than we've been in most games but thankfully got a break with the goal after some poor finishing first half.

The better side. Three points. Clean sheet. 

Happy days. But no OTT stuff from me. QPR were awful.

They couldn't handle the tempo and had to resort to getting men behind the ball.  When we play against a side who test their luck, i think it will suit us better

Archived