Derby County v Queens Park Rangers

Mafiabob

I would give Baird another year and bent. Thought we were excellent for the most part, not sure what happened to QPRexpected more from them. Went with a QPR mate and was gutted by his sides performance. Also that I had Vydra at 6-1 for FGS, at least i bought him a beer

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally got round to watching back some of the match and hearing Rowett post game. Think we showed signs of looking a little like the Mac 13/14 team, players being positive and willing to take a risk and we moved the ball far quicker. I didn't see much of the aimless Keogh to Pearce to me to you garbage. Russell was his classic self, endless endeavour but frustrating end, yet he'd be a prem player long ago if he had a reliable end product.

Aside from a performance that showed promise, Rowett interviewed well. When he talked about opponents enjoying seeing the ball moved slowly, I thought at last quick passing may return. Sounds to me like he is willing to do the ugly with the eye pleasing. I thought it was excellent that he watched Vydra's best Watford moments with him.

I know it is only 2 matches in and yes I didn't want McClaren canned again but Rowett has something about him, something that makes me believe next season will be a grand old ride.

15 hours ago, BondJovi said:

Finally got round to watching back some of the match and hearing Rowett post game. Think we showed signs of looking a little like the Mac 13/14 team, players being positive and willing to take a risk and we moved the ball far quicker. I didn't see much of the aimless Keogh to Pearce to me to you garbage. Russell was his classic self, endless endeavour but frustrating end, yet he'd be a prem player long ago if he had a reliable end product.

Aside from a performance that showed promise, Rowett interviewed well. When he talked about opponents enjoying seeing the ball moved slowly, I thought at last quick passing may return. Sounds to me like he is willing to do the ugly with the eye pleasing. I thought it was excellent that he watched Vydra's best Watford moments with him.

I know it is only 2 matches in and yes I didn't want McClaren canned again but Rowett has something about him, something that makes me believe next season will be a grand old ride.

Agree rowett has something about him , one of the things I pick up from him is that he seems to put the work in , he is a young ambitious manager and I think that shows , what I am certain of is that he really sees the managers job at Derby as one that he really wants to succeed in and will give it everything he has , if that rubs off on the players too that will be a massive starting point

Archived