Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Likewise, appreciate your response, I'm wondering though, if this situation the club finds itself in tonight is different to other dismissals, indeed, Pearson hasn't even been dismissed yet to my knowledge, it's the suddenness, the expulsion from the team hotel...

I am wondering if something along the lines of gross misconduct has occurred. I really didn't want to post that particularly as I appealed for us all to deal with facts but I just get this feeling something occurred where Mel Morris had no choice but to deal with a situation with immediate effect as opposed to in the cold light of day.

I do think it will be in Mel's interest to shed as much light on this as is legally possible if only to dispel the belief it is not the reaction of a trigger happy owner.

These are interesting times at DCFC.

Intresting defnantly but for the wrong reasons,wonder if its kicked off with the team sheet,or a frackass with a player.

Radio Derby saying it's down to Pearsons "behaviour", however I'm sure footballing reasons come into it. A look at the league table will confirm that. If the table were upside down, I doubt we'd be so quick to suspend him.

If Powell comes back with a win, that'll be the nail in Persons coffin.

What a shambles the whole thing is from top to bottom.  We are now officially the laughing stock of English football.  Who in their right mind would want to come and manage Derby County at this time?

The whole matter is totally embarrassing and somebody from the club needs to be totally transparent and give a full and proper explanation (as much as they can anyway, pending any legal advice) of what is going on.

Don;t treat the fans like idiots.  Remember no fans, no club!! 

2 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Heard from a good itk source that she helped Pinochet avoid justice for executing 1000s of people. (Loving the randomThatcher side-thread)

Why don't we call this the ubstantiated rumours thread.

Powell as much as I admire him is not the guy to take us forward ,the trouble is I genuinely don't have a single clue who is any more.

The rot really started last season against reading and we all know what happened at half time it's been downhill from then for me.

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

Gave you a like for the gist of your post Saul not the calling people simpletons bit, people will posting stuff in the heat of the moment, you've got to cut them a bit of slack. :thumbsup:

Maybe I posted the word in the heat of the moment, cut me some slack :D

Just now, TobyWanKenobi said:

Radio Derby saying it's down to Pearsons "behaviour", however I'm sure footballing reasons come into it. A look at the league table will confirm that. If the table were upside down, I doubt we'd be so quick to suspend him.

I think the suspension is for genuine "behaviour" reasons but I do think it will be seized as an opportunity to get rid of him for the appalling start.

Jesus Christ I'm tearing my hair out reading this thread! This is NOT FOR FOOTBALLING REASONS! Why the hell would the decision be made now if it was, it's clearly something else. Getting rid of a manager who we are investigating and could be part of allegations DOES NOT make the club a laughing stock! Why can't people get this into their heads!

8 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Is it so hard to imagine considering that he took us from relative obscurity to promotion contenders playing some of the best football I've ever seen from a derby side? 

I can understand someone not wanting him but you're being disingenuous if you don't understand why some fans would want him back.

He treated us fans like dirt. 

Archived