Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TopRam said:

Pearson wants to rid players...players on massive wages don't want to go for that reason...don't play for him... Pearson gets sacked

player power wins again, they want to look at themselves 

I mean, he's been suspended not sacked… and everything I've seen suggests non-footballing reasons… but other than that good post!

2 minutes ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

Mac back anyone? Best football seen at Derby recent times. Now with an even bigger point to prove

Already seen what Mel Morris can do  - I don't think Mac is ready for this.

From a personal perspective, I would take Mac  at Cardiff tonight......

Just now, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Have a walk around Bolsover or Shirebrook (if you dare)

Ask a few people for an opinion of Thatcher.

I`m surprised there are not more coach trips taking folk to dance on her grave 

LOL

I'm with you brother.

A horrible woman that epitomised divide and conquer.

Just now, ram1964 said:

Appreciate your opinion ,but who chose these so called ***** managers in the 1st plaice,if they arent capable,cant keep their pants on ,(methodically speaking)hold a dressing room together or whatever,surely who ever chooses thexe managers need to question their own abilitiesd

Likewise, appreciate your response, I'm wondering though, if this situation the club finds itself in tonight is different to other dismissals, indeed, Pearson hasn't even been dismissed yet to my knowledge, it's the suddenness, the expulsion from the team hotel...

I am wondering if something along the lines of gross misconduct has occurred. I really didn't want to post that particularly as I appealed for us all to deal with facts but I just get this feeling something occurred where Mel Morris had no choice but to deal with a situation with immediate effect as opposed to in the cold light of day.

I do think it will be in Mel's interest to shed as much light on this as is legally possible if only to dispel the belief it is not the reaction of a trigger happy owner.

These are interesting times at DCFC.

One way or the other, 50% of the people contributing to this thread are going to be looking like idiots if and when the reasons come out.

So much blame apportioned in so many different directions - a little patience is required, I reckon.

1 minute ago, Mick Harford said:

I'm with you brother.

I find a few people horrible but rarely wish them dead.

Whatever it is behind all this, lets just hope the players can go out tonight and have some thoughts and loyalty to the only real people who pay their wages, that being us the fans, and play out of their skins and win a game. I hope Powell can give them the motivation and desire and at least give a damn about getting us back on track. If they didn't like the Pearson way then go out and prove they can play it any other way and give us and them some pride back. 

1 minute ago, Mick Harford said:

I'm with you brother.

There are other threads for this sort of post.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

One way or the other, 50% of the people contributing to this thread are going to be looking like idiots if and when the reasons come out.

So much blame apportioned in so many different directions - a little patience is required, I reckon.

Stop being so sensible.

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I can't believe some genuinely want McClaren back...

Is it so hard to imagine considering that he took us from relative obscurity to promotion contenders playing some of the best football I've ever seen from a derby side? 

I can understand someone not wanting him but you're being disingenuous if you don't understand why some fans would want him back.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

Well said eddie ! I've read through the 30 odd pages and 90% of it drivel! We don't know what's gone on ! Chances are we will never know the full story . 

Archived