January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

48 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

was a suggestion since people are moaning they want martin back, well this is a better fitter, faster version, holds the ball up, creates space, loves to shoot.. but yeah

I know it was and Giovinco is a quality player but personally id say his game is more like Vydras than Martins

59 minutes ago, muzzamurray said:

now i know im gonna get slated to hell for this, so save it... but hear me out

as a SUGGESTION

Sebatian Giovinco

according to transfermarkt.co.uk worth about £8m, but i know would cost more, but as a CF, his style of play would fit ours to a tee.

"Giovinco is a small, quick, technically gifted, and agile player, with noted dribbling skills, balance, acceleration, and excellent ball control. These characteristics allow him to beat opponents, hold up the ball with his back to goal or in tight spaces, and create space or chances for team-mates, despite his lack of strong physical attributes." maybe just maybe... in a dream world

The fee wouldn't even be the biggest problem. He's a designated player for Toronto so one of their players who the salary cap doesn't apply to. And he's supposedly earning around £115k per week so it's pretty unlikely we'd be able to match his wage demands unfortunately.

Just now, r4derby said:

Supposedly no longer in Leicesters plan either, if you read gossip columns...not seen him to know if any good. Better than Johnny?

I was very impressed with him during the Euro's a lot of clubs were after him and against our under 23s he tore us apart. 

Jordon Ibe is been played out of position at Bournemouth and my home and away Cherry pal recons they can't get shut quick enough.  He cant be enjoying his time with them at the moment. He gave us width and pace when he played for us on loan and I liked him. I wonder if he might return on a more permanent basis,  

18 minutes ago, unclej said:

Jordon Ibe is been played out of position at Bournemouth and my home and away Cherry pal recons they can't get shut quick enough.  He cant be enjoying his time with them at the moment. He gave us width and pace when he played for us on loan and I liked him. I wonder if he might return on a more permanent basis,  

Not a chance

Instead of butterfield, blackman and weimann, i still believe derby should have gone for GMS and Hourihane (im just throwing this out there) 

I dont care about lansbury (another Arsenal reject) and i feel the only reason people want him is to get one over on forest

But the point i wanna make is we have bought mediocre in last couple of transfer windows 

We have bought players that you would associate to survive in championship instead of buying players to get promoted to where we belong

On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 22:06, muzzamurray said:

was a suggestion since people are moaning they want martin back, well this is a better fitter, faster version, holds the ball up, creates space, loves to shoot.. but yeah

5'4". If he's going to hold the ball up in the championship he'll need to bring a step ladder with him.

9 hours ago, nottskentuckyram said:

Instead of butterfield, blackman and weimann, i still believe derby should have gone for GMS and Hourihane (im just throwing this out there) 

I dont care about lansbury (another Arsenal reject) and i feel the only reason people want him is to get one over on forest

But the point i wanna make is we have bought mediocre in last couple of transfer windows 

We have bought players that you would associate to survive in championship instead of buying players to get promoted to where we belong

Rubbish.

9 hours ago, nottskentuckyram said:

This is the trouble with some fans! We belong where we are and at present that's in the Championship. You can't say Bournemouth,  Watford, Swansea etc don't 'belong' in the Premier League - they're there on merit.

4 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

I know this is a bit of a long shot but.....

Jordan Ibe on loan from Bournemouth. Not really getting much game time and knows steve. Worth a shot to give him more game time??

Unlikely.

1 minute ago, AdamRusty15 said:

We are after Odion Ighalo from Watford. Player wants first team football. Derby want move to be permanent, Watford would rather it to be a loan but could be persuaded by big money. Watch this space. 

Rusty

Here we go.... :lol:

Anyone having repercussions and missing jb? Well the true itk man has returned:lol: