January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

2 minutes ago, AdamRusty15 said:

We are after Odion Ighalo from Watford. Player wants first team football. Derby want move to be permanent, Watford would rather it to be a loan but could be persuaded by big money. Watch this space. 

Rusty

Brilliant.

2 minutes ago, AdamRusty15 said:

We are after Odion Ighalo from Watford. Player wants first team football. Derby want move to be permanent, Watford would rather it to be a loan but could be persuaded by big money. Watch this space. 

Rusty

Come on Rusty, at least pick someone even a tiny bit believable to make it more interesting. He's started 14 and come off the bench 3 times out of the 20 Premier Leagues this season, he's not lacking first team football. And he nearly moved to China in the summer for over £30 million, Derby would be the team wanting a loan if anything, not Watford. 

4 minutes ago, AdamRusty15 said:

Rusty

I think somebody should give you a rusty hook to be honest. Firstly, it'll be hilariously ironic considering your username. Secondly, it'll be nice for **** to go into your mouth rather than come out of it for a change.

For those who aren't familiar with the term 'rusty hook', enjoy...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rusty hook&defid=4288437

7 minutes ago, AdamRusty15 said:

Rusty

Which space - the one between the ears?

13 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Here we go.... :lol:

Anyone having repercussions and missing jb? Well the true itk man has returned:lol:

That German CB signed yet!?

7 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I think he is tied into a season loan at Blackburn so may have to be a summer deal but I think Sam Gallagher would suit our system really well

Don't need another striker. 

8 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Don't need another striker. 

I think we need someone to play the target man role, personally dont think thats vydra bent or nugents game.

IF martin wasnt to come back (at all) then id take Gallagher as his permanent replacement

6 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

I think he is tied into a season loan at Blackburn so may have to be a summer deal but I think Sam Gallagher would suit our system really well

He would probably fit to every Championship club's system TBH. I'd expect him to be playing for Southampton's first team next season.

Another their academy product developing nicely.

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 23:19, RiddingsRam said:

I've said a few times on various other threads that we should be seriously looking at Sebastian polter from QPR.  Can play with his back to goal , good finisher and good in the air . (Just got a daft haircut)

Signed for Union Berlin. 

According to Nixon, Villa are looking to negotiate a deal with Barnsley for James Bree. He's a very good young right back, 19 years old with around 50 games to his name already. Played in most of Barnsley's games this season and done very well by all means. He'd certainly fill the gap at right back, especially for next season where Baird and Christie could potentially both see their contracts expire and leave the club.

37 minutes ago, Kernow said:

According to Nixon, Villa are looking to negotiate a deal with Barnsley for James Bree. He's a very good young right back, 19 years old with around 50 games to his name already. Played in most of Barnsley's games this season and done very well by all means. He'd certainly fill the gap at right back, especially for next season where Baird and Christie could potentially both see their contracts expire and leave the club.

This means no more Hutton... 

Christie contract expires in 2018.