January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

3 minutes ago, TomInceOnFire said:

I know I was just thought it was funny I put Musonda as a suggestion on this thread a couple of days ago.

I know mate haha but I find it so funny that people believe that account all the time lol.. Seriously what position is this player plays?

9 minutes ago, TomInceOnFire said:

Left wing mainly can play on the right and attacking midfield though

Oh right I don't think he'll come here anyway. 

2 hours ago, TomInceOnFire said:

New it was coming ahaha

Ha it's not a bad suggestion, possibly a bit too ambitious though. Not sure where Conte wants his players to go on loan (depending on how much say he has) so we won't know if he views it as competitive enough. Let's hope Tammy Abraham has persuaded him it's ok...

Wisdom is having his loan cancelled and sheff Wednesday apprentanly want him! Is he worth going for seen as Christie is back in training and Baird is playing well?

1 hour ago, TopRam said:

Wisdom is having his loan cancelled and sheff Wednesday apprentanly want him! Is he worth going for seen as Christie is back in training and Baird is playing well?

Wednesday aren't after him at all. 

Luke Shaw on loan until the end of the season anyone?

Do not think he'd come here but would suit both parties in that we need a left back and he needs game time, plus Jose has said before he's more than happy to loan players to Macca. :whistle:

32 minutes ago, Mukey said:

Do not think he'd come here but would suit both parties in that we need a left back and he needs game time, plus Jose has said before he's more than happy to loan players to Macca. :whistle:

England left-back Luke Shaw? Would be first choice if he ever remained fit?

Something tells me there MIGHT be a few teams in the league above us that might want a stab at that loan...

6 hours ago, Dimmu said:

I wouldn't mind if we could strengthen U-23 team. Poor season so far and now Rawson and soon Vernam gone too there's only one way how this season will end.

I suppose if the U23s are basically going down anyway I suppose its an opportunity to throw some U18s in and maybe gamble on a few <£500,000 youngsters from lower leagues

1 hour ago, Mukey said:

Sorry mate. Think you have the wrong message board. This is championship club, Derby County.

shaw would walk into Watford, Swansea, westbrom, Sunderland, Burnley, boro, palace, Stoke, Bournemouth and hulls first choice 11

Some realistic suggestions for us to sign this January:

Iheanacho- not going to play much for City with the arrival of Gabriel Jesus. Could definitely play the super sub for role for us if when Nugent gets tired in games.

Ben Davies- Not really playing for Spurs because of the brilliant form of Danny Rose. We are arguably just as big as Spurs so we will definitely be able to attract a player of this calibure.

Cesc Fabregas- why not? We could go in for a cheeky loan bid because he is behind Matic and Kante in the Chelsea pecking order. Him and Hughes would run the show in the championship.

Robert Snodgrass- Hull are a much smaller much than Derby and are in disarray at the moment behind the scenes. We have lots of  Scottish players in the squad so it would be an easy transition for him and he would fill the left wing spot.

Benteke- clearly isn't happy at Palace and it's well documented that Big Sam wants him out. He could easily fit into the Chris Martin role.

Daniel Sturridge- Not getting much football at Liverpool at the moment and is clearly in need of first team action. I think it would be an honour for him to come here to work under the former England manager and to get a word of wisdom from Darren Bent

James Rodriguez- world class player and isn't getting much action at Real Madrid. This may seem a bit ambitious and according to my calculations this only has a 5/10 chance of happening. However, he is being linked with a move to China which is a much lower standard than the championship so why not? If I was Mel I'd break the bank to get him and it would help the Derby County merchandise and global support throughout South America which can only be a good thing. We'd make all the money back from shirt sales with a little help from Niall Horan who could persuade one direction fans to buy the shirts. The only doubt over this player is whether he fulfils the Johnny Russell role? Sure he is a good player but if he isn't motivated to run back and defend then I wouldn't sign him.