January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

2 minutes ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

Him, Hughes and Ince are irreplaceable IMO. Sam Gallagher of Blackburn looks decent. Not seen him too much though but heard he is a good CF and young.

I need to have a look at him in more detail.

I'm sure you might not agree but I'd put Russell in the irreplaceable league too...But it's partly for his passion for the club as well as his telepathic association with Martin...That might include bryson too.

Both have gone a bit AWOL since Chris left..

4 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I need to have a look at him in more detail.

I'm sure you might not agree but I'd put Russell in the irreplaceable league too...But it's partly for his passion for the club as well as his telepathic association with Martin...That might include bryson too.

Both have gone a bit AWOL since Chris left..

Russell for his workrate too. A younger Bryson and Martin back would be perfect this window. 

29 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Villa in for Guediora for 3m - would be perfect for us especially at that price, would prefer him over both Lansbury and Hourihane

The financial craziest scenario of this is that both Lansbury and hourihane are both out of contract in the summer with big fees being mentioned to sign them now, not so long ago our best midfielder/forward kris commons was struggling to attract £300,000 

19 hours ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

Him, Hughes and Ince are irreplaceable IMO. Sam Gallagher of Blackburn looks decent. Not seen him too much though but heard he is a good CF and young.

Gallagher indeed is good player but he is on loan from Southampton. Wouldn't be surprised to see him playing PL next season with his parent club. Another good player from their academy.