January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Some realistic suggestions for us to sign this January:

Iheanacho- not going to play much for City with the arrival of Gabriel Jesus. Could definitely play the super sub for role for us if when Nugent gets tired in games.

Ben Davies- Not really playing for Spurs because of the brilliant form of Danny Rose. We are arguably just as big as Spurs so we will definitely be able to attract a player of this calibure.

Cesc Fabregas- why not? We could go in for a cheeky loan bid because he is behind Matic and Kante in the Chelsea pecking order. Him and Hughes would run the show in the championship.

Robert Snodgrass- Hull are a much smaller much than Derby and are in disarray at the moment behind the scenes. We have lots of  Scottish players in the squad so it would be an easy transition for him and he would fill the left wing spot.

Benteke- clearly isn't happy at Palace and it's well documented that Big Sam wants him out. He could easily fit into the Chris Martin role.

Daniel Sturridge- Not getting much football at Liverpool at the moment and is clearly in need of first team action. I think it would be an honour for him to come here to work under the former England manager and to get a word of wisdom from Darren Bent

James Rodriguez- world class player and isn't getting much action at Real Madrid. This may seem a bit ambitious and according to my calculations this only has a 5/10 chance of happening. However, he is being linked with a move to China which is a much lower standard than the championship so why not? If I was Mel I'd break the bank to get him and it would help the Derby County merchandise and global support throughout South America which can only be a good thing. We'd make all the money back from shirt sales with a little help from Niall Horan who could persuade one direction fans to buy the shirts. The only doubt over this player is whether he fulfils the Johnny Russell role? Sure he is a good player but if he isn't motivated to run back and defend then I wouldn't sign him.

You missed the UN before realistic mate

13 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Some realistic suggestions for us to sign this January:

Iheanacho- not going to play much for City with the arrival of Gabriel Jesus. Could definitely play the super sub for role for us if when Nugent gets tired in games.

Ben Davies- Not really playing for Spurs because of the brilliant form of Danny Rose. We are arguably just as big as Spurs so we will definitely be able to attract a player of this calibure.

Cesc Fabregas- why not? We could go in for a cheeky loan bid because he is behind Matic and Kante in the Chelsea pecking order. Him and Hughes would run the show in the championship.

Robert Snodgrass- Hull are a much smaller much than Derby and are in disarray at the moment behind the scenes. We have lots of  Scottish players in the squad so it would be an easy transition for him and he would fill the left wing spot.

Benteke- clearly isn't happy at Palace and it's well documented that Big Sam wants him out. He could easily fit into the Chris Martin role.

Daniel Sturridge- Not getting much football at Liverpool at the moment and is clearly in need of first team action. I think it would be an honour for him to come here to work under the former England manager and to get a word of wisdom from Darren Bent

James Rodriguez- world class player and isn't getting much action at Real Madrid. This may seem a bit ambitious and according to my calculations this only has a 5/10 chance of happening. However, he is being linked with a move to China which is a much lower standard than the championship so why not? If I was Mel I'd break the bank to get him and it would help the Derby County merchandise and global support throughout South America which can only be a good thing. We'd make all the money back from shirt sales with a little help from Niall Horan who could persuade one direction fans to buy the shirts. The only doubt over this player is whether he fulfils the Johnny Russell role? Sure he is a good player but if he isn't motivated to run back and defend then I wouldn't sign him.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

You missed the UN before realistic mate

@EnigmaRam you do realise that @McLovin post isn't serious? Lol you done well there @McLovin :lol:

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

I feel like the others are realistic options but this one's slumming it a bit don't you think? We're better than that...

11 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Don't know where I'd post this but Wolves have asked for Weimann on loan, clubs talking 

This is why we should listen to SDSR unlike others tbf. You hear anything else mate?

40 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Gloating is that? ;)

Give us a summary SDSR what positions are we looking to get in? Anymore ins or outs imminent?

Me, gloat? Never :lol:;)

44 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

This is why we should listen to SDSR unlike others tbf. You hear anything else mate?

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

Well done as always SDSR... Out of NOWHERE other than you that one...

Any other rumours?

Not really heard much other than snippets. Think a few more will be going. We still want a winger and central midfielder, think people know the targets there, but hard to do. If I hear anything new pops up then I'll let you know if the times right. But I don't hear everything, like I didn't hear about Nugent being close until it was in the press, so it depends. 

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Not really heard much other than snippets. Think a few more will be going. We still want a winger and central midfielder, think people know the targets there, but hard to do. If I hear anything new pops up then I'll let you know if the times right. But I don't hear everything, like I didn't hear about Nugent being close until it was in the press, so it depends. 

“At the moment, we are not active, we are not looking. If anything does develop, then fine, but I don’t see it at the moment.” 

Doesn't look like we are, which I find pretty puzzling. 

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

“At the moment, we are not active, we are not looking. If anything does develop, then fine, but I don’t see it at the moment.” 

Doesn't look like we are, which I find pretty puzzling. 

That could just be an attempt to seem disinterested to not make us look desperate to recruit when it comes time for negotiating.