v Blackburn (A) Match Thread

Day

A bit of info for those without Sky, outside Radio Derby area, no dodgy stick or not travelling to Vietnam, North Korea or Tahiti for a few hours on Friday night. 🐏🏁

Talksport2……………….7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

EFL GameDay Live - Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

Live Commentary of the opening night of the new EFL Championship season

3 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

A bit of info for those without Sky, outside Radio Derby area, no dodgy stick or not travelling to Vietnam, North Korea or Tahiti for a few hours on Friday night. 🐏🏁

Talksport2……………….7:00 PM - 10:00 PM

EFL GameDay Live - Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

Live Commentary of the opening night of the new EFL Championship season

Sorry for not keeping up to speed on this.

I just Googled "EFL GameDay Live", and all it brought up on the EFL website was an advert for Sky Sports.

What is "EFL GameDay Live" and is it video or audio? I used to pay Rams TV to access BBC Radio Derby commentary of matches. Do I need to find an alternative?

Is video coverage for people when they're overseas still an option? (I only tried that one from Rhodes and it wouldn't work!) Is overseas video coverage through Rams TV, EFL GameDay Live, or something else?

3 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

B0llocks.

thought they played Saturday. 

What’s with 2 games on Friday? Always reserved for the EFL season opener. 

And they’re at PNE

anyone going up m1/m62? 🤣

6 hours ago, Sean said:

Don't think it's been mentioned but this will be Paul Warne's 100th game, first Derby manager since Nigel Clough to make it to that milestone

I'm guessing Mac1 & Mac2 made it over 100 in total? Not the same thing I appreciate. 

Fair play to DC for sticking with it when things were looking a tad dicey last season. 

Let's give him a win to mark the occasion.

4 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

I don’t know if this is helpful to anyone but match is also on Sky Showcase channel tonight. Channel 106 on Sky (I’m not sure what number it is on Virgin etc.).

That is helpful, not got sky sports but didnt realise it was on showcase channel. Will be able to watch the game now.😀

5 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

I don’t know if this is helpful to anyone but match is also on Sky Showcase channel tonight. Channel 106 on Sky (I’m not sure what number it is on Virgin etc.).

Thanks. I didn't know that. 

I’m one very proud Rams fan today , leaving for Blackburn at midday, a Championship fixture , something I never thought possible again in those dark days of administration, a huge thank you to David Clowes , Paul Warne , his staff and the players for giving us this chance again 

I couldn’t care less which pundit is predicting our fate , I know our club will give it their best shot and I feel we are going to surprise a few , so let’s support the lads , embrace the Championship and don’t get too carried away when we win or lose 

Derby County are back , let’s get out there and show them what we are made of , to everybody going tonight have a safe trip and roar the lads on to 3 points.      COYR

14 hours ago, Ravanelli said:

Just thought I would mention M6 was a mare driving up to Lancashire this afternoon. 

2..5 hrs from Cannock to Blackburn. Usual gridlock from Knutsford to just south of Preston. 

Give yourselves plenty of time, doubt Friday traffic will be better. 

Going the Snake Pass way ( to take in the scenery) but coming back the fast way . Can’t see us losing . Warne could park the bus with Collins covering both full backs . 

8 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

Excellent, cheers. I won't be at home so this means I can watch it on the Virgin TV Go App, no need to look for a dodgy route of accessing it.

Edited by May Contain Nuts