v Blackburn (A) Match Thread

Day

4 minutes ago, Topram said:

Not looked on here as can imagine it’s the same Warne haters absolutely loving this.. they know who they are.. at 1-0 we absolutely battered them better team by far, we fell off after the 2nd goal, add some more quality and we won’t be far off

Delusional. Anyone on this website is a Rams fan first. And while I would be happy if they sacked warne and I'd still don't believe he's the guy, you're a fool if you think I'm rooting against my club to spite the manager. 

you are just concerned that you are running out of reasons to defend him

6 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Nevermind finding a striker. Need to sort ourselves out defensively.

Having a forward causing problems would help rather than the ball flying back at us 

Horrific defending for all of the goals this game. We’re in for a very long, grim season at this rate. 

Terrible at the back and absolutely nothing going forwards. We are miles and miles away from being good enough for this standard. 

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Seriously? What has Vickers done wrong tonight? You really can’t blame him for any of the goals IMO.

The weaknesses have been in the outfield defending.

Defence has been s**** but Vickers positioning for the first two was poor. He should be backup not no 1

I predicted we would lose 4 nil, so we are doing better than that I suppose.

Seriously though, how can anyone be suprised, really?

Our summer recruitment as been absolutely abysmal, embarrassing. The players we did bring in are good signings, granted, but we failed to sign a number 1, a number 9, a number 10, pacey defender and another option in midfield.

I know there are 3 weeks left of the window but my concern has always been that we could be down the bottom by then with the likes of Sheff United and Norwich etc to come.

Imo we have royally messed up our return to the Championship.