Rohan Luthra - signed on a 1-year-deal

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

I remember Lee Grant dropping a very easy cross at Reading from which they scored the winning goal, between Christmas and NYE 2002. He went on to become a very steady keeper for us and other championship teams. 

Don't write young keepers off after 1 mistake.

I'm pretty sure that was Grimsby.  Stuck in my head as each time I went their (3) someone made a feck up.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Terry Hennessy said:

I'm genuinely interested as I know nothing of him...

Don't really want to give them what they want by justifying myself , but I have a relative that plays for slough and was at 6 or 7 games last year that luthra played in, including the game he conceded 7 goals , 1 was an absolute howler , and another 3 from crosses that he probably should of came out to command , which was a habit in the other games , glued to his line , like I said not going into it any further but I've seen more than most and don't rate him , simple as that 

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

I assume (as I'm not a psychic) that I am one of those morons? Sorry if my comment upset you. I reacted to a post saying "please no" to the signing of a player whose previous games for us were I believe two short stints in what were basically training games. If you have more experience of his previous career please enlighten us, it would be most welcome by me at least.

I've just replied to another with a snippet of my games watched of him

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I've just replied to another with a snippet of my games watched of him

Yes, I edited my post. A bit of context doesn't half help when stating that you aren't happy with a signing 

20 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Don't really want to give them what they want by justifying myself , but I have a relative that plays for slough and was at 6 or 7 games last year that luthra played in, including the game he conceded 7 goals , 1 was an absolute howler , and another 3 from crosses that he probably should of came out to command , which was a habit in the other games , glued to his line , like I said not going into it any further but I've seen more than most and don't rate him , simple as that 

Are you talking about the FA Cup game away at Grimsby (3 divisions above Slough)? If so, that might put the score line into perspective.

I’ll ask my oldest friend when he returns from holiday. He’s a Slough season ticket holder and follows them home and away.