Jacob Widell Zetterstrom - SIGNED, FINALLY - 3yr deal

Nuwtfly

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Beastie boys fan I presume

No. 

My pride and joy is a T5.1 Transporter campervan.

It may sound silly but it means a lot to me; it represents great memories of trips away, something to look forward to when I was ill and a handy way to rid myself of all that pesky disposable income.

BTW, quite excited about the prospect of this keeper too (assuming it actually happens).

1 hour ago, Ewetube said:

No. 

My pride and joy is a T5.1 Transporter campervan.

It may sound silly but it means a lot to me; it represents great memories of trips away, something to look forward to when I was ill and a handy way to rid myself of all that pesky disposable income.

BTW, quite excited about the prospect of this keeper too (assuming it actually happens).

Not silly at all 👍😀

27 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

he's staying for the next round.

not what we wanted but was a sweetener and kept the price down a bit 

What if they win the next round? 

What if they go all the way to the final?

24 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

coming over after the next game - main issue for them is they cant register a new GK until the next round 

so when he comes over - they'll have enough time to find a new number1 

So he's coming over after the 2nd leg, rather than "after the next round" ?

36 minutes ago, SECornerRAM said:

Yes - next leg not next round 

Will be done by end of next weekend i should think - club side all done just needs medical and sign his contract 

Believe he has a flight booked for Friday into London 

Right, we need all London airports covered next Friday - luton, city, heathrow, stansted, gatwick - time to step up southern rams. He needs manmarking until he's safely in Moor Farm. @SECornerRAM will confirm flight times and actual airport nearer the time.

13 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

Right, we need all London airports covered next Friday - luton, city, heathrow, stansted, gatwick - time to step up southern rams. He needs manmarking until he's safely in Moor Farm. @SECornerRAM will confirm flight times and actual airport nearer the time.

We crossing into baby reindeer territory here boys

On 26/07/2024 at 15:57, ilkleyram said:

Hes easy to spot he wears a helmet 👍🏻

See if he plays in their league game today. They are 3-0 up in the euro tie, and they obviously have a number two keeper, so not sure why they don’t just let him go now. The club should be pushing given how long it took last season for the new players to kick a ball to eachother.

7 minutes ago, RamInSweden said:

See if he plays in their league game today. They are 3-0 up in the euro tie, and they obviously have a number two keeper, so not sure why they don’t just let him go now. The club should be pushing given how long it took last season for the new players to kick a ball to eachother.

If the deal was that he plays this round of fixtures then you can't just change your mind and demand he comes. Shows bad faith.

Plus, it's a bit hypocritical... he's their player, its a big game for them, and we want him to arrive in time for a friendly and pre-season prep when we have a number 2 ourselves who played in the League last year.

He will play 50+games for us possibly this year and hopefully for many years to come. Waiting a few days to get this over the line is a small price to pay. 

42 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

If the deal was that he plays this round of fixtures then you can't just change your mind and demand he comes. Shows bad faith.

Plus, it's a bit hypocritical... he's their player, its a big game for them, and we want him to arrive in time for a friendly and pre-season prep when we have a number 2 ourselves who played in the League last year.

He will play 50+games for us possibly this year and hopefully for many years to come. Waiting a few days to get this over the line is a small price to pay. 

I agree. I don't think it should take a keeper more than a game or two to bed in anyway.

1 hour ago, RamInSweden said:

Assuming they have named 3 keepers in the squad, if one of their other keepers gets injured then they will be left with 1 keeper starting with no backup on the bench.