Kenzo Goudmijn - signed to 2028

4 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

His first name reminds me of Kendo Nagasaki, a wrestling hero of mine when I was a kid 

His first name reminds me of a women’s perfume with top notes that include Bulgarian rose and parma violet, moving to heart notes of musk and vanilla, and closing with base notes of cyclosal and hedione.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

His first name reminds me of a women’s perfume with top notes that include Bulgarian rose and parma violet, moving to heart notes of musk and vanilla, and closing with base notes of cyclosal and hedione.

Thanks flower 

32 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

His first name reminds me of Kendo Nagasaki, a wrestling hero of mine when I was a kid 

If we're going for tenuous links, I've got a Ken Hom carbon steel wok.

16 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

Has anyone mentioned the bizarre coincidence that Robert Lindsey’s character in a BBC sitcom ‘My Family’ had a grand child called Kenzo?

Just goes to prove that EVERYTHING in this world is linked.

A butterfly flaps its wings on one side of the planet and it leads to a tidal wave of player signings in Derby.

#kismet!

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

The original Kenzo was my wife’s perfume when I first met her. It’s a sign I tell you, it’s a sign ! 

I reckon this is pretty much done.

Can see on twitter a few people have asked Dom at Radio Derby and Leigh Curtis at the telegraph about him and neither of them have replied to any questions about Kenzo. But they have replied to other questions.

Leigh has said we should have a keeper in the next few days, but any questions about Kenzo are being ignored.

If he wasnt signing or we werent in for him, they would have replied to say its not a player Derby are interested in.

8 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I reckon this is pretty much done.

Can see on twitter a few people have asked Dom at Radio Derby and Leigh Curtis at the telegraph about him and neither of them have replied to any questions about Kenzo. But they have replied to other questions.

Leigh has said we should have a keeper in the next few days, but any questions about Kenzo are being ignored.

If he wasnt signing or we werent in for him, they would have replied to say its not a player Derby are interested in.

Sounds about right. Likely means they already know and are subject to an embargo.

2 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Sounds about right. Likely means they already know and are subject to an embargo.

Yeah 100% mate. If he was having his medical and been at moor farm, they will know all about it.

Surely this has to be the tweet to set up one more opinion of who is going to win it? 

Bowed head, dramatic look to camera… ‘Netherlands of course!’

If they don’t they’ve missed a trick and I’m available evenings and weekends for creative consultancy. 

3 minutes ago, Sidd10 said:

Surely this has to be the tweet to set up one more opinion of who is going to win it? 

Bowed head, dramatic look to camera… ‘Netherlands of course!’

If they don’t they’ve missed a trick and I’m available evenings and weekends for creative consultancy. 

I’d like to think you’re right but we’ve also signed a Ben and a Jerry and there’s not been one tub of Phish Food in sight. 

12 minutes ago, Srg said:

I’d like to think you’re right but we’ve also signed a Ben and a Jerry and there’s not been one tub of Phish Food in sight. 

Next seasons sleeve sponsor when we’ve all had weight loss surgery?