Mathew Ryan - signed by AS Roma

Bubbles

On 20/06/2024 at 09:06, Crewton said:

I'd say yes it is, because there were quite a few games last season when posters were complaining about Wildsmith's kicking and a few times when he mishit a pass and caused some defensive problems as a result. Under Warne our keepers still need to adept with their feet.

I wouldn't be too concerned about a goalkeeper "only" being 6ft tall, because they faster to get down to low shots but still tall enough to outjump outfield players.

Warne said he likes tall keepers. Was one of the reasons he liked Vickers. I would be surprise if he is looking at a relatively short one.

On 19/06/2024 at 17:15, Todd Is God said:

"Derby County appears to have the best papers to incorporate the goalkeeper, sources report to AZAlerts."

We have the best papers. Always said it. Nice to have it confirmed.

He must be a fan of the Derby Telegraph and that is going to swing it.  

On 19/06/2024 at 20:59, oldtimeram said:

Les Green and Colin Boulton were both under 6ft and I had no complaints against either of them height 

Shilton, Clemence both 6ft with several England Caps and European trophies between them.

Pickford shown as 6.1ft who also has a few international caps as far as I know 👍😁

Az Alerts have just tweeted Matt Ryan has now told everyone (I assume they mean in the club) he will be leaving and not signing a new contract. Usually when a player communicates their final decision it’s because they’re about to sign with a new club. Wonder if he’ll end up a Ram 

He's a top keeper with European and international experience at prime age coming off a good season, as much as I'd love him to sign for us I fear he's out of our league financially. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Leicester or Ipswich.

what I’ve heard.

I’ve heard this is  done  

Dutch midfielder done I’m hearing a loan with a view to a permanent deal

Ebou is pretty much done too.

the premier loan is Clark 

Ipswich are in for cashin 

Danish FW is a fee-based transfer 

also exploring a few other options abroad as well.

after the four mentioned expect another 2-4 players I’m told. 

as for outs.

Washington is the only first team player I’m told we’re listening for offers for.