Transfer rumours

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Genuine question and no offence intended, how much do you know of him and how often have you seen him play? He seems to have spent his entire career so far at one Danish club and has averaged 10 games a season for the last three seasons as far as I can see.

watched 1 comp video and thought he was class 😂 he is a big number 9 who looks good technically 

I hear bits off a good friend of mine, who gets messages off someone who clearly knows someone at Moor Farm. Whatever capacity that is. 

I never want to say much because I don't know if my friend is the only person that gets these messages, so I don't like to post incase it gets them in trouble an tbh I am over 40 years old, so I don't really care if I break the news or not. As long as we get good players in that is all I am bothered about.

But on I think it is ok to say now that I have heard Kenzo has signed and it is all done, this was on Wednesday. The keeper I have heard is Mat Ryan.

10 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I hear bits off a good friend of mine, who gets messages off someone who clearly knows someone at Moor Farm. Whatever capacity that is. 

I never want to say much because I don't know if my friend is the only person that gets these messages, so I don't like to post incase it gets them in trouble an tbh I am over 40 years old, so I don't really care if I break the news or not. As long as we get good players in that is all I am bothered about.

But on I think it is ok to say now that I have heard Kenzo has signed and it is all done, this was on Wednesday. The keeper I have heard is Mat Ryan.

That's two really exciting signings, if true!

Must say, Paul Warne has really impressed me with his business so far in this window. Improving the team in multiple areas and (so far) no fees!

Hopefully what money there is to spend on transfer fees is being saved for even better targets later down the road.

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

That's two really exciting signings, if true!

Must say, Paul Warne has really impressed me with his business so far in this window. Improving the team in multiple areas and (so far) no fees!

Hopefully what money there is to spend on transfer fees is being saved for even better targets later down the road.

Yeah still a long way to go to. I have not heard anything on outgoings at all, but I would imagine there would be some.

Players like Barkhuizen, Washington I would not be surprised to see go, but I have not heard anything.

Not sure if Kenzo is a loan or we have signed him permanently for a fee.

I never like to just jump on a bandwagon either when someone says something, as it just looks like im begging for attention.

Big Trav is normally pretty accurate too. I have not heard anything about the Swede or the Dane at all.

1 minute ago, Scott129 said:

Not that it means anything but this article from Leigh Curtis mentions that Iversen is still our top target

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-goalkeeper-joe-wildsmith-9391123

I'd be happy with either Iversen or Ryan though.

Yeah I have heard its Mat Ryan, but some of the things I have heard from my friends friend have ended up not happening, so I am not taking it as gospel.

Sounds like Iversen has had a pay rise at Leicester when they got promoted and now we are trying to come to an agreement on who pays what in wages.

Of the keepers linked, Iversen, Rodak and Ryan. All 3 of them will be a huge improvement on Wildsmith, so I am pretty relaxed as to who comes in if its one of them 3.

2 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Not that it means anything but this article from Leigh Curtis mentions that Iversen is still our top target

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-goalkeeper-joe-wildsmith-9391123

I'd be happy with either Iversen or Ryan though.

Believe the think with Iversen is wages and maybe loan fee now that Fester comply with PSR. BT said they're playing hardball. Ryan is an FA on the otherhand so can angle directly with his agent. 

22 minutes ago, Sharp_Ram said:

Believe the think with Iversen is wages and maybe loan fee now that Fester comply with PSR. BT said they're playing hardball. Ryan is an FA on the otherhand so can angle directly with his agent. 

Nope they lost their appeal, A points deduction could be heading their way.

4 July 2024

Leicester's appeal against the Premier League's Profit and Sustainability charge has been rejected by an independent commission.

The commission has ruled the top flight can punish the Foxes for an alleged breach for the three seasons leading up to 2022-23 after they were charged in March.

Leicester appealed against the charge as they were in the English Football League (EFL) at the time it was issued and felt the Premier League had no jurisdiction, having been relegated in 2023, but the commission has ruled English football's top flight can continue pursuing them.

Leicester are appealing against the latest ruling.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/c9x83ngge69o.amp

On 02/07/2024 at 19:44, Round the Houses said:

Nothing brand new mate, I’ll only share when I hear or see something and wait to see if it transpires. 

I still believe there’ll be more signings by the weekend…

Still believe this mate ?

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Adds up to same I heard earlier this week and posted in Kenzo thread, was finalising personal terms. Makes sense that noises are coming out for all the ITKs if he’s now been in and around Moor Farm.

Think the keeper deal is almost done hence why local rag hasn’t really mentioned any keepers recently, never really been something that has been in doubt and think the club always had 4 possible targets (although not sure who the fourth could have been?)

3 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Adds up to same I heard earlier this week and posted in Kenzo thread, was finalising personal terms. Makes sense that noises are coming out for all the ITKs if he’s now been in and around Moor Farm.

Think the keeper deal is almost done hence why local rag hasn’t really mentioned any keepers recently, never really been something that has been in doubt and think the club always had 4 possible targets (although not sure who the fourth could have been?)

Bizarrely the only ITK person I know told me, when asked about keepers, was that the club really likes Jack Thompson in the academy...so who knows 🤷‍♂️

Probably didn't mean that he'd be our new number 1 but wouldn't be shocked if he and Vickers battle for the 2nd spot. 

11 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Bizarrely the only ITK person I know told me, when asked about keepers, was that the club really likes Jack Thompson in the academy...so who knows 🤷‍♂️

Probably didn't mean that he'd be our new number 1 but wouldn't be shocked if he and Vickers battle for the 2nd spot. 

I'd imagine that's why we are looking a 32 year-old who can hopefully help Jack's progression and not stand in his way when the time comes to step up to first choice.