Transfer rumours

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It defies belief that people still think he is genuine, these are grown adults 😆

But, I still read his posts with excitement at the latest rumour that isn't going to happen.

No need to remove him from the board though, he is quite entertaining in a boring window.

Imagine a grown adult renaming themselves in honour of another forum member... 😉

45 minutes ago, Jas said:

Do people actually still believe “Big Trav” he is not itk just makes up stuff.

Needs removing from the forum.

It’s the same with these EFL Twitter transfer rumours accounts people put on here.

How can people be so gullible 😂

Maybe it’s you who should leave the forum. I enjoy big travs posts he got a lot right last summer stop being an arse and just keep your opinion to yourself. No wonder people don’t like to post rumours because of these type of posts 

49 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It defies belief that people still think he is genuine, these are grown adults 😆

But, I still read his posts with excitement at the latest rumour that isn't going to happen.

No need to remove him from the board though, he is quite entertaining in a boring window.

Got the first 4 right last summer and in the right order too IIRC. If he's just guessing, then he's one lucky bar steward and rather than panning him, maybe you should be asking him for tonight's lottery numbers. 

50 minutes ago, Papahet said:

HisJanuary posts alone shows he's not at all ITK.

"Collins out for the season", "happy striker day"...

He knows asmuch as me, not alot!

To be fair, when Collins was injured, they were saying it would be touch and go if he would be back before the end of the season.  And they were surprised he came back as quick as he did.  And in January, it’s well known that on deadline we’d agreed a loan but the loaning club cancelled the deal at the last minute as their signing fell through.

8 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

Got the first 4 right last summer and in the right order too IIRC. If he's just guessing, then he's one lucky bar steward and rather than panning him, maybe you should be asking him for tonight's lottery numbers. 

But the 4 mentioned were well known targets, he didn't mention them until they were known.

Yes, he got them in order, but I'm going to stick with saying he got very lucky.

I don't recall him getting anything right before or since...Both Rhodes and "happy striker day" kinda showed that.

But hey, some people still think a single man created the earth and universe, so people will believe anything I suppose.

39 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

But the 4 mentioned were well known targets, he didn't mention them until they were known.

Yes, he got them in order, but I'm going to stick with saying he got very lucky.

I don't recall him getting anything right before or since...Both Rhodes and "happy striker day" kinda showed that.

But hey, some people still think a single man created the earth and universe, so people will believe anything I suppose.

Don’t think anyone knew about Ward or Vickers until the day they were announced.

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

HisJanuary posts alone shows he's not at all ITK.

"Collins out for the season", "happy striker day"...

He knows asmuch as me, not alot!

In fairness, Collo was suppose to be out for the season and I think Warne even said it at one stage. Warne also said himself we were very close to a few strikers through the window which didn’t work out because the clubs no longer wanted to loan them out.

47 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

That's harsh. I knew a physio very well at one time. He told me Bryson was at Burnley. Literally. So I posted that on another board and he ended up doing a monumental U-turn. Stuff happens

14 minutes ago, Norman said:

That's harsh. I knew a physio very well at one time. He told me Bryson was at Burnley. Literally. So I posted that on another board and he ended up doing a monumental U-turn. Stuff happens

I had the same with Bryson, his father in law and friends from Kilmarnock told me on QPR wembley day that Bryson was signing for Celtic. I posted it on here, Celtic changed managers and the deal never happened.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Facts not right for someone with the name god he mentioned Callum elder before anyone and even before he signed no one in the media highlighted it until he signed 

4 hours ago, Chesterfield_Ram said:

In that context I totally agree with you. It’s clearly being done for ffp.

You sell a player for £30 million would create £30 million of income. If you then buy a player for £30 million on a 5 year contract would be put down as £6 million a year after amortisation, which would create a £24 million profit.

Any PL team buying Cashin will want him for as little as possible. Maybe £5 million before the season up to £10 million if he’s playing well in the championship as best case scenario.

Others have a similar view https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-could-repeat-transfer-29403282

51 minutes ago, Topram said:

No way them utter idiot administrators put a 25% sell on fee and if they did it would probably go to them 

Sadly this, future income would've have been any concern of the admins, we'll not get anything from this.