Transfer rumours

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Don't most players who've signed for a club say that about their new manager? If we were the only club in for Phillips (I doubt we were, but who knows), he's not going to rock up here and go, 'well the manager is sh*te, but no one else wanted me so it was here or not play football for a year.'

It’s a perfect fit for Philips to look good he’s a good defender and we tend to defend most of the game 🎣

12 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

Luton just signed Mark McGuiness for £12m after he finished 12th with Cardiff. I could easily see Cashin going for similar if he has a good season.

Even Joe Worrall cost £6m...

Worrall has played in the Prem and has played top 6 Champ . Phillips will be our first choice CB . Be amazed if we got £4 mill for Cashin . 

5 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Don't most players who've signed for a club say that about their new manager? If we were the only club in for Phillips (I doubt we were, but who knows), he's not going to rock up here and go, 'well the manager is sh*te, but no one else wanted me so it was here or not play football for a year.'

I'd love to watch a player say that...ideally not here 

10 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Phillips who’s played for Klopp, Brendan Rodgers, Scott Parker etc has said he signed after talking to Paul Warne and hearing how he works. Doesn’t go with the agenda of some rams fans.

have you seen him play? he's a perfect paul warne signing. Not very good with his feet, but brilliant in the air.

1 minute ago, Chris_Martin said:

have you seen him play? he's a perfect paul warne signing. Not very good with his feet, but brilliant in the air.

Every report I’ve seen says he’s great on the ball?